Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-18-2017, 11:23 PM   #31
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

-don't dry/clean your pussy after edging or after getting wet in other ways. Only use toilet paper when you would also normally use it outside dares.
-wear a bra only after you enter your office, and leave it there when you leave (if you don't dare, replace office by car in the previous sentence)
-thank everyone that does anything for you clearly and with appropriate attention. Look them in the eye when you do.

enjoy1
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:11 AM   #32
masterslayer

Default This is fun

Driving without your bra should be made a rule, as it would help with the nipple pinching part, unless it's something that's gonna make you petrified because of the big tits.

As long as pain isn't a hard limit, you should try a crotch rope under your clothes.(tutorials are pretty available everywhere on the net) This would leave you leaking and the orgasm afterwards (if allowed ) would be extremely pleasing.

Also, you gotta lift up your skirt to a length that it barely covers your ass before entering a door of any kind (the toilet stall,the car door,house door etc)

Also, you gotta say "yes daddy" alteast once in your conversation with guys everytime, later pretending it was accidental.

Last edited by masterslayer; 09-19-2017 at 07:34 AM.
masterslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 08:35 AM   #33
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
-don't dry/clean your pussy after edging or after getting wet in other ways. Only use toilet paper when you would also normally use it outside dares.
-wear a bra only after you enter your office, and leave it there when you leave (if you don't dare, replace office by car in the previous sentence)
-thank everyone that does anything for you clearly and with appropriate attention. Look them in the eye when you do.

enjoy1
Thank you for this! This office slut will make sure to thank everyone sincerely, not clean up an pussy wetness (aside from normal bathroom stuff), and keep my bra off in the car.

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 08:38 AM   #34
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterslayer View Post
Driving without your bra should be made a rule, as it would help with the nipple pinching part, unless it's something that's gonna make you petrified because of the big tits.

As long as pain isn't a hard limit, you should try a crotch rope under your clothes.(tutorials are pretty available everywhere on the net) This would leave you leaking and the orgasm afterwards (if allowed ) would be extremely pleasing.

Also, you gotta lift up your skirt to a length that it barely covers your ass before entering a door of any kind (the toilet stall,the car door,house door etc)

Also, you gotta say "yes daddy" alteast once in your conversation with guys everytime, later pretending it was accidental.

Thank you for the rules and tasks. I will not wear my bra in the car except to put it on for work. That might be tricky! I will pull my skirt up to the bottom of my ass before entering any door. This will be embarassing when there are people around!

Saying "Yes daddy" will be a little more difficult. I will try to work it in some.

Again, thank you!

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 08:43 AM   #35
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

Bring a dildo or vibrator to work, when you use the bathroom, each time use it till you cum, no washing it off. One time sneak into the Men's room to masterbate, the door open in the stall. Do this for four days.
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:38 AM   #36
masterslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub_ely View Post
Saying "Yes daddy" will be a little more difficult. I will try to work it in some.
Pretend you weren't listening to them while they spoke and with your eyes gazed elsewhere, biting on your upper lip, say "yes daddy" and immediately act embarrassed as if you weren't supposed to say that.

By the end of all this I'm pretty sure you'll get the image of the office bimbo lol. The one who dresses hot and fantasizes about men!

Though this isn't a workplace dare, but go in a drive thru to order food after work. For every minute that you're made to wait, jiggle your titties once by trying to adjust on the seat.
masterslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:13 PM   #37
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Can we get an update on your task list and i`ll add something tomorrow

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:37 AM   #38
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

With sharpies or something draw bullseye on both tits, your nipples should be the center. Practice your aim but slapping your nipples every time you enter your car.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:21 AM   #39
axmurderer14

1. While you drive your car, leave one of your bra and panties in your passenger seat. You can hang your panties in the rear view mirror if you want

2. Take a full naked pic of yourself. frame it so that it can be kept on your desk. When your workmate is not available, and you are pretending to be a dog, keep the photo frame on your desk.
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 06:49 AM   #40
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Thumbs up Refreshing an old thread.

So how far has this gone three years later?
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daily tasks, discipline, semi-pubic, slut, workplace