Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-21-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Default Bad Slut Puppy!

Warning: Explicit material, not for anyone under 18. >_>

She opened her eyes and yawned, looking around before stretching out, her body naked expect a simple black collar - a D ring on the front. On her head rested a pair of puppy ears, and of course attached to a small plug that was inside her behind, was a fluffy tail. She wagged it now, looking at it with a smile, before feeling the pat on her head. She looked up and beamed at her Master, barking happily and wagging her tail more, getting up on her hands and knees on the bed. He was naked expect for a pair of boxers, and her bright eyes instantly went down to them, a slight pout forming on her already pouty lips. Master only chuckled, and patted her head again before walking away into the bathroom. Jumping down, she followed after him silently, sitting pretty at the door while he stripped and got in the shower.
Whimpering a little bit, she watched him as he stepped out, his skin dripping wet and his body completely naked now. She crawled towards him, kneeling in front of him before taking his gorgeous cock into her mouth, licking and lapping at it with her tongue. "Awe, seem's my puppy is hungry for some treats this morning..." she smiled and barked at his words, looking up at him.
"But, my little slut doesn't get any this morning, she was a very bad girl last night; cumming without permission and back talking when you were to be punished. Tsk, tsk."
Barking again, she whimpered loudly and went wide eyed, looking down a bit knowing what he said was right. She was bad, and didn't take her punishment. "Turn around." He commanded, and she did; feeling the hot sting of his palm as it came down on her left ass-cheek. She squeaked and crawled out of the bathroom, going towards her kennel on the other side of the room.

"Bad slut puppies stay locked up all day, and I know you'll be at least a little good and finger that tight little pussy for me, won't you? And show me how much you want my big cock?" she looked up at him, nodding before crawling inside the cage, slightly hesitant at first. She flinched hearing the metal door close and lock, her ass towards it. He came around to where her head was, taking a short lead that was attached to the bars of the cage and clicking it onto her collar, causing her head to be down with her ass up in the air. She could feel him watching her, his bright blue eyes drilling into her body as she started to rub her pussy with her hand, feeling how wet it was already... And she whimpered from it, closing her eyes before slipping a finger inside, moving it steadily, before adding another. He walked away from her, moving to sit in a position where he could see her, but her not him.

She started to moan loudly know, feeling some of her juices slip and roll down her thigh, before she heard the door open and his voice, "Stop!" not wanting to anger him, or dis-please him, she did; though she wanted to bring herself to orgasm. She heard the vibrator before she felt it, and then.. She felt it being shoved deeply into her tiny pussy, causing her to cry out a bit, before moaning. It was on the highest level, and He kept it deep inside her pussy, before standing up and leaving the door open; her ass and pussy exposed and hanging out of it. "Don't let it fall out, or you'll get an even worse punishment than what I have in mind..." he smirked, watching his pet with both love and satisfaction in his eyes. She closed her eyes, trying to clench her muscles tightly around the large vibrator, but she was so wet.. she could feel it starting to slip out of her and she cried out, pushing her ass up more in the air, trying to get it to slip back inside of her. Both him and her knew she wouldn't be able to, and it only took a few minutes before she felt it slip totally out of her pussy and drop onto the floor. He un-leashed her collar from the kennel, and dragged her naked body out of it, standing her up. She looked up at him with wide eyes, as he pointed to the corner she went quietly, eyes down. He came up behind her, rubbing her back and telling her to cross her fingers and place her hands on the back of her head, which she did. She flinched, pressing her body up tightly to the wall when she felt the first sting of the whip come down on her ass, then the next on her thigh, and the next on her back. She moaned out in pain mixed with pleasure, feeling her muscles tense and shake every time she was struck. He stopped and rubbed her ass, kissing the side of her neck affectionately , "My good little girl."

He took the handle of the whip, both his hands on either end of the handle and pushed it into her mouth, making her hold down on it as a gag. Pulling on it a bit, he pulled her head back gently, but she whimpered and closed her eyes, biting down on it hard. "Don't let go of that, whore." letting go of the whip, he used his hands to spread her legs, before pushing his large cock inside of her pussy, moaning as he did. He was rock hard, and it didn't take long for her to need to cum, and she started to whine and bark through the handle to tell him that. Thrusting in and out of her tiny pussy, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and told her she could only cum when he came. She nodded, but knew he was very close as well. And she was right, it only took a few more minutes before she felt his hot, fresh cum filling her pussy; and she came hard with him, crying out in pleasure as she did. Panting hard and sweating, she leaned against the wall and mumbled quietly, "Thank you, Master." before closing her eyes.
"You're welcome, love." he kissed her cheek, leaning against her body and rested with her against the wall for a few minutes, before his hand snaked to her pussy to start they're playtime all over again...

o__o omg. My first shot at a story. How was it? D:!

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to SlutPuppy for this post:
Old 06-21-2010, 10:04 PM   #2
Yourlethaldose

............hot damn
Yourlethaldose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
mr lost abet

Thumbs up bad slut puppy

WOW!! I can't wait for your next story. I even got turned on from the story
mr lost abet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:18 PM   #4
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Great first story, puppy!
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #5
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Thank youuuu alll :3!

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Old 06-22-2010, 01:40 AM   #6
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

That's brilliant for a first story, well done you!

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:13 AM   #7
Dutch
getDare Sweetheart

I like it Puppy . Also its not too long, that helps I think.
But according to yourself you cannot read it

Adopt a Pokemon!

24, male, switch.
If you have to ask my likes / limits, chances are you will never know.

Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:00 AM   #8
rdcottman

is there any more?
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:28 PM   #9
Mere
Account Banned

Well explained, I could feel that happening It invoked those feelings and I loved it <3
Thanks SP, for sharing ^_^

I dominate.
.. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]♔
Mere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:33 AM   #10
Vero
Account Banned

Totaly amazing .
Vero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:32 AM   #11
nerdboy

Creative and entertaining.. You've talent!
nerdboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:54 AM   #12
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

Really like it. ^^
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:20 PM   #13
Dawotch

Send a message via AIM to Dawotch Send a message via Yahoo to Dawotch

This is the first story I read, and I really loved it.
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour
"

From Shakespeare's Sonnet 57

I have thoughts about deep things too
Ask me stuff, I'll answer
I have a blog here too, it gets more attention than my real blog.

Dawotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:49 PM   #14
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Thanks ya'll, glad everyone liked it ><

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Old 01-25-2011, 12:13 AM   #15
HelloToast

Very descriptive and extremely well done