Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 03-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Exclamation Meeting up with a slave or master. Hints, tips and general safety

Meeting up with a slave or master. Hints, tips and general safety
Ok so I have seen quite a few posts from people looking for advice on going to meet a slave or master, or just anyone off the internet, and sometimes it scares me as to how... naive... people can be. So I am putting a bunch of tips into a forum so that they are there for everyone.

1. Always meet them somewhere public to start with, a coffee shop, star bucks, mall or museum for example, that way there is the comfort blanket of other people around.

2. NEVER ever agree to meet someone at their house if it is the first time you are meeting them. Just because someone doesn’t seem like a bad person on the internet doesn’t stop them being a rapist or murderer ect.

3. Keep the 1st encounter purely social, talking and trust building. Get to know them better. That way you will have the trust for if it does work out but will have sufficient time for warning if it doesn’t.

4. Don’t go alone or, if you don’t know anyone you could go with because of obvious reasons, have a ‘safe caller’ a friend who knows generally where you are and will ring you at a certain time or every X minutes/hours to make sure that your ok. But will also know to call a form of authority if you don’t pick up the phone when they ring.

5. If in doubt don’t go.

Some of these seem really obvious at first glance but it is amazing how many people I know who would have over looked these without a gentle nudge. Keep in mind that not everyone is what they seem and just because they can type nice things doesn't always mean they are nice in real life.

xx Shadow

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Star Shadows for this post:
Old 03-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #2
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen
Default The Buddy System

#Buddy System

- On an actual meeting, only meet when and where you have agreed; ensure that at least one 'Buddy' is aware of where you are - preferredly by adress down to room number, if in a hotel.

- If the other party gives you a ride, text the licence plate of the vehicle(s) to your Buddy. When getting out of the vehicle, text your Buddy with your new location.

- Safety calls; Have your Buddy call you at specific time(s); if he or she doesn't speak to you, he or she calls the police immediately. Text messages will not do; an axe-killer can probably spell "srry cnt tlk havin gr8 sex" in reply to a message.

- If possible, when meeting face to face, meet at somewhere of your choosing; choose somewhere your buddy can reach you quickly. Put his or her cellphone number on quickdial; if he or she receives a call and suspects foul play, he or she is to contact the police immediately and then if possible come to your aid, not the other way around.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, meeting, safety, slave, tips