Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2017, 06:18 AM   #22
Pariahterror
Prodigy

I don't really want the boys to lose. But with this time difference, I can only make the gap smaller. Thus that was I going to do. I undresses myself again. Put on my collar and cuffs. But this time not connecting the cuffs. Something I learned from my previous session.

So I set the time to 90 minutes. Put on my blindfold and my hood and went standing. No kneeling this time. That is practice for another time. Now I had to make some time.

Thus there I went again. 1, 2, 3 ,4 ..... at 300 seconds I felt the boredom coming. But I wil hold on. At about 1800 seconds in my head I felt that my right foot would get it harder than my left. But I had to keep going.

I had closed all the windows but then I felt a cold breeze going past me. and the wind just kept coming. This will become some colder too. Last time it was warmer and I sweated a bit. but now the opposite happened.

I didn't shut down my PC thus I heard my discord noticing coming up 3 times. ooh the temptation to just sit down but I kept going. There wasn't much going on in the street so I only got 5 minutes of real sound. for the rest nothing

And my mind also wandered. You know those english guards with their headgear. They also stand still a long time. But they at least get to see something.

At about 2000 second I began thinking what my endcount would be. Well, keeping my last session in mind I thought it would be about 3600 second and kept counting. I didn't reset my counter. But my mind sometime just wated to count a thousand lower. 1456, no that's not right 2456.

And then I finally arrived at 3600 seconds counted. And still no alarm. Should I go and look. Did I set my alarm up right. No I just should keep counting. And then finally at 3842 I heard the releasing sound.

I had done it. I stood there facing a wall blindfolded keeping my arms next to my body the whole time. Not really an achievement to brag about.

This was my second stand so only half the time counts thus 45 minutes for the boys.

Then next count will be:

Girls: 550
Boys: 517

The difference now is 33. something I can't overcome with a single stand.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

The following 3 users say Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk