Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 12-12-2015 at 07:46 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 07-07-2018 at 09:00 AM by eevee.velvet

Loves –
Pain - I have a love for this and frankly it is something that is odd but yes. If you can see the blog entry you will know that pain is almost as good as orgasms!
Sadistic Sire – Sire is nice when he is being sadistic and mean.
Denial – wunnolf likes being horny for sire and it is awesome.
Predicaments - The simple situation where you are forced to choice between 2 pains or teasing tasks and neither is better than the other.

Likes –
Gags – It’s the inability to talk, combine it with her mitts that make her hands not working makes it even nicer.
Corner time - this is different than time out. This allows wunnolf to venture into her subspace.
Pet play (wunnolf mostly) - Yes I like hopping around like a bunny and walking around her all 4’s because she is half wolf as well.
Ropes - A love of mine from years gone by. one of the first things I ever played with and have loved since that day. Am happy that I still do!
Body Writing - This is slightly embarrassing however I do enjoy it
Degrading - okay something that is still new but for some odd bloody reason is a turn on 90% of the time. I can't explain it so I won't try to!
Rules - Yes the wonderful things that govern out lives, The stricter the nicer sometimes.

Curious about -
Wax - never really had the courage to try this but am slightly interested
hidden public - Although most public things are off limits but hidden public might be nice to attempt.
Self bondage - never done too much of this would like to explore it a bit more.

Dislikes –
Ice cubes – This is sometimes necessary but I really don’t like it.
Edging - This happens far to often right now for me to actually worry about it being a dislike but it still is at times.
Time Out - If anyone actually likes this, I can't understand why. but painful or not this is just boring!
Clothing Control - I like my sweatshirt and sweatpants most when I don't have to look nice. I like what I like and work clothes keep me out of what I like so let me enjoy what I like when I need it!

Limits -
Pictures and Videos - Okay this again is a bit of a NEED to know when to ask thing. As sometimes they can be taken but you need accept that NO is NO for a reason! Those who know me and can ask know why this is!

Public- I live in a small town so public isn't an option EVER!!! there is a chance that for people I trust I might do hidden public but that is still hard to explain!

Scat, Piss, body fluids - To me these are gross and have had bad experiences with them so Yes they are a limit no exceptions to them.

Washroom control - This is for a medical reason.

Family, Illegal, Permanent marks - These I think are fairly self explanatory!

cold showers – This is cold air mixed with water don’t work well for wunnolf’s body.

Bare feet - yes wunnolf is referring to her own feet being bare. Between tile and concrete floors at home they rarely heat up and just the same as cold showers wunnolf's body doesn't do good at all with the cold under her bare feet!

YouTube videos - this refers to watching any videos at all whether it's on there or somewhere else. Wunnolf won't explain but this is kinda necessary at the moment.

Carrots - had a serious reaction to them. (Lets just add any food control)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2082 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments