Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2013, 05:20 AM   #11
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Sgt Simi returned from her leave and decided to start ff her day with a nice warm shower followed by several slaps to wake her up
+2+1, forgot to say before
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBael View Post
DeBael was awoken by her ringtone.
"Hurry up, there's work to do!" the voice commanded.
She crawled out of her bed, her head hurting from a severe hangover. She had a drinking night yesterday with some friends. She couldn't even remember how she got home, so drunk she was.
She noticed the wet spot in her bed and felt her undies. "Aww shit..." she sighed.
She turned the matress on its side and went to get a warm shower and afterwards got dressed for work.

When she arrived she saw Charlotte noting her findings in her notebook. She walked up behind her quietly and slammed both her hands on her shoulders. Charlotte instinctively turned around and slapped DeBael very hard on the cheek which made DeBael stagger backwards.
"Don't sneak up on me like that! I'm gonna have a heart attack one day." she said while picking up her pen which she dropped.
"Come on, can't I have some fun with you?" DeBael laughed. Her cheek hurt alot, Charlotte might seem frail but had could really knock you out.
"So, what's the situation?"
+2+1 as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBael View Post
>Well, let's investigate the bullets, their ballistic fingerprinting will be usefull, and we can uncover the type of gun used, then investigate who of his contact owns such a gun.
That's a good idea. Keep thinking.

----------------------------------------

Not sure if I was clear enough in the rules, so I'll repeat it:
There is a new system of getting clues in place. You earn points buy doing dares, which you can use to buy clues for. Since there are more clues to buy, you need to specify which clues you want to buy for the points you earned. More details in the rules.

-----------------------------------------
Current Dares:
  • Use the toilet backwards, 1 point, 23.08. 22:00 UTC
  • Keep a clothespin on your tongue for 10 minutes, 2 point, 0/2
  • Get in hanging wedgie, 2 points, 0/2

You can:
  • Interview the witnesses, 3 points needed
  • Go to the lab to find out more about cartridges and bullets found on scene, 5 points needed

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, gdpd