Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2021, 08:26 AM   #1
KariRiley

Default Looking for ideas for PM dares

Hi everyone! I'm Kari and I'm new here. I was ordered by my Mistress to create a profile. I was also ordered to come up with 10 PM dares which people can send me anytime. Mistress allowed me to ask for help regarding PM dares so I'm asking for creative ideas. Mistress will pick the 10 PM dares she likes the most.

A little bit about me. I'm 26 (soon I'll be 27) years old. I'm bi. I'm a student and I live in Europe. I enjoy hiking and music in my freetime. I'm into BDSM for quite some time now and I'm happily owned by my Mistress. We don't see each other as often as we'd like but we try to make the best out of it.

I hope I'll get to know some great people and I'm curious about the dares and tasks ... and a little nervous as well to be honest.

Likes: everything creative, edging, kneeling, predicament, verbal humiliation, degradation
Dislikes: spanking, bodywriting, anal, cornertime, denial, ruined orgasms - I consider all of these punishments
Limits: illegal, blood, scat, atm, urine drinking, videos, pictures

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

KIK: KariRiley
KariRiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:33 AM   #2
kaiman
getDare Zealot

You could start creating kneeling pads. A block of wood where you glue little items and then use it to kneel on. Can also be used for spanking in case

If you do, a PM dare could be

GLUE + x - where x is a little item (ex. piece of lego, chickpea, bottle top, gravel, etc..) i will add to the current kneeling pad I'm building. When x are reached (you choose, depends on the wood piece size) I'll kneel on my new pad for 10 minutes and start a new one

Write it in an english that doesn't suck as mine, if you decide you are up to it

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 09:01 AM   #3
KariRiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
You could start creating kneeling pads. A block of wood where you glue little items and then use it to kneel on. Can also be used for spanking in case

If you do, a PM dare could be

GLUE + x - where x is a little item (ex. piece of lego, chickpea, bottle top, gravel, etc..) i will add to the current kneeling pad I'm building. When x are reached (you choose, depends on the wood piece size) I'll kneel on my new pad for 10 minutes and start a new one

Write it in an english that doesn't suck as mine, if you decide you are up to it
That sounds like a very interesting (and probably painful) idea. Thank you!

Likes: everything creative, edging, kneeling, predicament, verbal humiliation, degradation
Dislikes: spanking, bodywriting, anal, cornertime, denial, ruined orgasms - I consider all of these punishments

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

The following user says Thank You to KariRiley for this post:
Old 02-15-2021, 09:08 AM   #4
Switch528
Distinguished Member

I suggest the following:

Message me "ADD ONE" and a PM dare and upon mistress approval it will be added to my list.

"ABOVE" and I will post in 3 above threads and complete all dares I'm assigned

"KARMA" and I will send 3 random people PM dares, for every person that sends one back I will do the dare I sent them in addition to the PM dare received.

these allow for variety beyond your normal PM dares, and have the possibility of spiraling out of control
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 09:11 AM   #5
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KariRiley View Post
That sounds like a very interesting (and probably painful) idea. Thank you!
It can use some balancing cause I wrote that from the top off my head.

Maybe doing a five minutes kneeling on that everytime you receive a new piece might give an incentive to use it.

Personally, knowing that I'm taking part in creating something that will stay with you forever, and that has so many uses it's already enough. For some it might not.

Obviously, beside really painful spanking those are great for standing on too hehe good luck with that

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-15-2021, 10:22 AM   #6
KariRiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch528 View Post
I suggest the following:

Message me "ADD ONE" and a PM dare and upon mistress approval it will be added to my list.

"ABOVE" and I will post in 3 above threads and complete all dares I'm assigned

"KARMA" and I will send 3 random people PM dares, for every person that sends one back I will do the dare I sent them in addition to the PM dare received.

these allow for variety beyond your normal PM dares, and have the possibility of spiraling out of control
Thank you for your ideas! Mistress likes them very much.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 02-15-2021, 10:39 AM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

5 minute strip. If you get a pm you have an hour to strip naked for 5 minutes somewhere...not at home.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:14 AM   #8
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Considering your statements to embarras yourself, this could be good:

MASKED - The next time you go out, you need to be gagged with your panties underneath your mask.
- Can be changed to socks or other items. Maybe even with a dice choice of what to use as a gag.

Something for kneeling and to get in a submissive mindset:

Down - Kneel down, bend over, head to the ground, hands in front of you for a specified amount of time

Kneel - simply kneel down, legs spread, hands on your thighs for the specified amount of minutes

Inspection - Stand in front of a wall, face to the wall, bend over, legs spread, hands to the wall

Something mean (with risk):

Repeat - Repeat all PM dares you received within the last 12 hours. In case you had none, you can give the darer three of yours.

All others would be classics like simply have a word to write on yourself, but I think something more creative would be better suited for you.

Last edited by GermanSir; 02-15-2021 at 11:16 AM.
GermanSir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:41 AM   #9
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Very straightforward one - EDGE WHORE and you'll edge 5 times, on your knees, moaning as loud as you can. Sounds simple, but they can stack up really quickly. Adjust the quantity if you need to!
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DolphinCreek for this post:
Old 02-15-2021, 11:46 AM   #10
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Edge bank - add 1-5 edges to the edge bank. Next time I want an orgasm, i have to empty the edge bank before having it. Every edge will be hold for (remaining edges) seconds. Max edges in the bank: x (number set by your mistress) currently in bank: x

EDIT: to make it more varied you could consider setting a really high maximum and restrict the usage of the pm dare (i.e. max once a day per user). This way you never know how bad it can get and takes a bit of effort to raise it, on the side of who's sending the pm dare

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 02-15-2021 at 12:06 PM.
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 02-15-2021, 03:39 PM   #11
Manarus
Distinguished Member

You could kneel against a wall and press a coin with your nose on the wall for x minutes. You could spice this pm dare up with some fancy stuff. For example an inserted plug, clothpins onto your body, or doing this dare only when you need to pee. Be creative

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 02-16-2021, 01:41 AM   #12
KariRiley

Thank you all so much for your great ideas! Mistress already liked a lot of them and in the end there will be more than 10.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 02-16-2021, 01:52 AM   #13
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Okay, this isn’t too specific but is a general idea...

If there are any dares which you particularly don’t like to do or require a lot of preparation you can have a count, so for example:

I will do X after this keyword has been sent 10 times.

It can also be a good idea to state how many keywords a person may use in a given message, say a limit per person per day.

Finally giving people to combine keywords so two become one activity to be done simultaneously

Have fun and hope this advice helps!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 02-16-2021, 08:24 AM   #14
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Some more suggestions, for humiliation and to add some juice to your time on getdare

Name - Tell me a (reasonable) name and the next 24 hours I have to refer to myself as that on getdare and kik

Caught - When you see me online and lurking in a thread, you can message me with the link and I have to participate in the thread (dare, game, voting).
The thread can not force me to violate a limit.

Meditation: I will fill all my holes, blindfold and gag myself,kneel down and play an orgasm video through ear buds for at least 15 minutes (max 30). I´m not allowed to touch myself during this time.
- Can also be changed to edge all the time or similar.
Old 02-17-2021, 01:50 AM   #15
KariRiley

Thank you so much for all your creative ideas! Mistress has picked her favourites and the are all online now. Feel free to post more ideas if you want, I'll check them now and then and present them to Mistress for evaluation.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Advertisements
Kink Talk