Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-11-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
Dutch
getDare Sweetheart

Default Music guessing game

This is a game i've been thinking of (with help from a number of people) which should fit nicely with doing dares with 2 or more people. It was initially intended for two people but can easily be adapted for more people and I think you can even do it alone.

I will explain it for two people.

The music guessing game
Im assuming there are two people playing.
The first person will play the intro of a chosen song and the second player has to guess the song and artist by the intro only.
If the second person guesses correctly, the first person has to do a dare. If he or she guesses incorrectly, he or she has to do a dare.

For more people I would suggest that there are two or more people guessing the music. There will be one person guessing it first, and if he/she is correct all the other players have to do the dare.

Additions
Thats the basic game.
There are quite a few additions you can do:
1. The person guessing may "bribe" the person playing the music, for example with a kiss. Be creative here . That may get him/her another bit of the song.
2. Obviously, there are easy and hard songs to guess depending on the persons. So I think its best to have easy, medium and hard dares for easy, medium and hard songs.
3. A player can chicken out of a dare at the costs of one piece of clothing.

I would suggest a player loses when he/she refuses to strip any more clothes, but even then you could add punishments for not doing the dare, including scene type things such as getting blindfolded, tied up.... The person would then lose for refusing a punishment.

The game can really be very personal, because a song thats easy to guess to some may be very hard to others. And likewise, an easy dare to one person can be very hard or even a limit to others.

I think the best bit is the mental aspect of the game. First of all in choosing the songs. Pick an easy one for them to guess and only risk an easy dare, or go for a hard song to guess (bigger chance of them getting it wrong) and risk the harder dare if they get it right.
The best songs make the person go "OMG I KNOW THIS SONG!" and they will start tormenting themselves to find the correct title and artist.

Also a mental struggle will start with hard dares. Do I do the dare or strip? (or take the punishment later on?)

Adopt a Pokemon!

24, male, switch.
If you have to ask my likes / limits, chances are you will never know.

Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post

I think the best bit is the mental aspect of the game. First of all in choosing the songs. Pick an easy one for them to guess and only risk an easy dare, or go for a hard song to guess (bigger chance of them getting it wrong) and risk the harder dare if they get it right.
The best songs make the person go "OMG I KNOW THIS SONG!" and they will start tormenting themselves to find the correct title and artist.
As much as you are right with this its mean, you gave me mental stress with the OMG I KNOW THIS-ness. Still this is epic fun

5/5 for this game its brill.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 05-11-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk