Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Alyssandra's dare

Posted 12-05-2016 at 03:27 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

The dare -: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=396

Matt was lead by Lola into a private room with six different drinks on a table, tea, milkshake, fruit juice, water, Lemon-aid and hot chocolate with numbers by them. He was told he must drink 5 gulps of one of them every 15 mins which would be determined by rolling a die, then tell her when he felt he could pee enough to fill a large cup.

First he rolled 5 which was water,...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

NUDE SWIMMER: Report 1

Posted 11-12-2016 at 09:57 AM by Locked Puppy
Updated 11-12-2016 at 10:03 AM by Locked Puppy

Yes, I really am a nude swimmer, but why announce that here? Well, I am not just a regular nude swimmer. I am a nude swimmer for Cassandra.

So, whenever I get dared by her, I will write a report.

I got the following PM-dares from her:
ASS SLUT 10 minutes
SHOWER
MINE: POOL, FORWARD Lola Bunny, FOREST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
PM me "POOL" and I will PM dare a random user in that list other than you.

PM me "FORWARD" and I will send PM dares
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old

Why I report my PM dares (in private)

Posted 10-04-2016 at 09:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-04-2016 at 10:50 AM by CSasha

So far I have completed a couple of my PM dares on request. Right from the start on I have replied at least once I had completed them, and at least that I did it, accompanied with a friendly hello, thank you and good bye, in one or another variation. But more often I have gone quite to a content on a more detailled report. What I wore, when I did it, other circumstances, how I felt or thought, some aftermath details like a sore ass or throat if I was already aware of them.

It has gone...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Aftermath of a dare contribution

Posted 09-11-2016 at 05:39 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-19-2016 at 03:45 AM by CSasha

Hello dear readers,

remember the Dare contribution I made? It felt good to do it, to think about the scenario and support friendly fellow human beings to live out their fantasies. But I also had my natural doubts if it all went well, or if someone in control misbehaved or the one in jeopardy would regret it. Since the user with the request hadn't turned online for a couple of days, I put it under the majority of cases where replies just stop, often after the very first exchange.
Oracle
Old

Running with a Full Bladder Dare

Posted 03-08-2016 at 06:27 PM by The Slutty Princess
Tags dare, report

The dare:
Drink 32 oz of water. Wait an hour, drink 20 more oz. Wait an hour, then go for a walk in yoga pants or dark running shorts and bring a water bottle (and go somewhere you can refill it). Drink about 8 oz every 10 minutes until you really have to go. Go to a bathroom (or if you're daring, find bushes to hide in), and pee for 2 seconds, then stop. Now get dressed and go walk for another 15 minutes. You can't use the bathroom until the time is up. If you have to go, it has to be outdoors,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Attempt at Arcturus' Potty Training & Ageplay Dare Part 1

Posted 03-03-2016 at 06:34 PM by JTN2010
Updated 03-13-2016 at 06:30 PM by JTN2010
Tags report

So this is my first attempt at a dare I find super interesting and, more or less, is a dare I've been waiting for for a while (in fact I've tried to create a similar dare but never really finished and this is a better product I believe).
Potty Training and Ageplay Dare

Inspired by this dare I've opted to make a Google Sheet for this to sort of act like a tracker.
Found here

I'm beginning the dare the Friday morning and we'll see how this goes. I would like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average.

Painful clothespins while reporting

Posted 01-06-2016 at 02:21 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags dares, report

The dare (2nd dare ever done)

I had to write a very boring report for school, so I decided to ask a group on Kik to give me something to make it more interesting. I received the following: put 10-ish clothespins on your nipples and balls, one on each nipple and the rest on the balls.

I started attaching the clothespins to my nipples first before I started with my balls. My nipples can take more than my balls, as I feel right now; my ball sack still...
Longtime User
Posted in Reports