Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Aftermath of a dare contribution

Posted 09-11-2016 at 05:39 AM by CSasha
Updated 10-19-2016 at 03:45 AM by CSasha

Hello dear readers,

remember the Dare contribution I made? It felt good to do it, to think about the scenario and support friendly fellow human beings to live out their fantasies. But I also had my natural doubts if it all went well, or if someone in control misbehaved or the one in jeopardy would regret it. Since the user with the request hadn't turned online for a couple of days, I put it under the majority of cases where replies just stop, often after the very first exchange.

But in this case I was once more rewarded with a really awesome feedback, besides all the appreciation and thanks in advance. So the user wrote me back with a pretty decent report about how it went. Here's the anonymised version:

Quote:
Hi Cassandra

Sorry for my late reply, all happen last week and as promised I'm sending you a report, first of all many thanks for the letter. It was perfect.

Last Sunday I went to my friends house and she texted me to be a bit later around 10 p.m. so everyone would be a bit drunk and relaxed by that time. I was hoping she had forgotten about the dare. She opened the door for me and I came in. The house was full, probably around twenty people and I probably new two or three of them. She gave me a drink and invited me to a room upstairs as she wanted me to leave my backpack.

When I got in, she closed the door, smiled straight away and reminded me about the bet. I was super nervous and by this time all what I wanted was get an excuse and leave the flat.

She gave be me a bag and told me to put those clothes on. She pointed out about undressing my underwear. The cloth were a gray loose t-shirt and a super small skirt. To finish the job she came with a pair of scissors and gave some cuts to form a big v-neck cleavage.

I started to panick when she switched off the light and took me to the end of the corridor. She asked me to be silent as she was taking me to the bathroom. Then she tied both hands to the toilet paper holder for a quick release if I needed and started laughing, saying the best was now going to happen. She opened a letter and sticked it to the wall behind me. She blindfolded me and whispered in my hear "Good luck".

I was there for ages, probably twenty minutes, suddenly I heard steps on the corridor and my heart started pumping fast. The door opened and closed and the light turn on. Someone was in and I was in a stage trying to cover and shaking already. This guy just groped my tits and asked me if the letter was true and if I was paying my dare. I panicked again and my voice didn't want to come out. I just shaked my head as a 'Yes' and asked him to tell me what was on the letter. But he said that he would show me instead.

He started straight to the point, finger right inside me. I was already so wet, and he teased me for a minute and made me suck his finger. He ripped my t-shirt completely and told me that he loved my tits, groped them again and again.

He told me that he would release my hands a bit from the wall if I promised not to t resist. Soon he held my hand and made me feel his hard cock on his trousers. He then told me that I needed to help him and pull it out. He left my hands to hold it as he undressed. I was more and more neavous, especially as I knew that at this time I had nowhere to hide or stop.

He asked me if it was true that I loved to swallow and as I was about to speak he forced it straight to my mouth. He said he loved when good girls swallowed. I started shaking my head that no, I don't do that, but probably looked more that I was working on my blowjob. After a good few minutes he told me to open my mouth and jerk him off. At this time I said: "Please not in my mouth as I never do this. Face is fine". He harshly replied: "I was not asking if you wanted. That's not what the letter says, so you better do it."

As I was jerking off and sucking he got deep into it and without notice got my mouth so full. He pulled my hair back, closed my nose and made me swallow. He then lifted me and put me against the wall while I was still holding his cock. He started to French kiss me deeply and slapped me gentle in my face and told me into my ear: "What a naughty slutty girl you are." Then he left.

My friend came in after a minute and took me to the room to get changed. I still can't believe I did it.

Thanks again for your letter.

I am currently thinking in a way of playing another dare another time. Still have to work on it.

Xxxxxxxx

Anonymous
So what do you think about it? Comments are highly appreciated. Our brave slutty Anonymous is watching this.
Views 2014 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    JEALOUS!!! white noise for character limit
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. I was quite happy about the feedback.