Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Locked Puppy

Rate this Entry

NUDE SWIMMER: Report 1

Posted 11-12-2016 at 09:57 AM by Locked Puppy
Updated 11-12-2016 at 10:03 AM by Locked Puppy

Yes, I really am a nude swimmer, but why announce that here? Well, I am not just a regular nude swimmer. I am a nude swimmer for Cassandra.

So, whenever I get dared by her, I will write a report.

I got the following PM-dares from her:
ASS SLUT 10 minutes
SHOWER
MINE: POOL, FORWARD Lola Bunny, FOREST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
PM me "POOL" and I will PM dare a random user in that list other than you.

PM me "FORWARD" and I will send PM dares to a person of your choice. You can promise me rewards per PM dare send after the first or for using certain PM dares of your choice.

PM me "FOREST" and I will make a walk in the forest for at least half an hour. You may promise me specific rewards for extra time or per extra time.
I just got back from my walk through the forest, as since I got an incentive to make it longer than 2 hours, I made sure it was longer. Not far from where I live -about 10 minutes by foot- there is a forest. So I just took a walk to it and on to the next village and back. From past experience I knew this would take me longer than 2 hours. And after having had my lunch, this was a welcome distraction. I left my home at a bout 13:15 and was back home at around 15:45.
It is pretty cold these days, but I was very happy to find out I dressed accordingly and didn't get cold one bit! That would have shortened my time out significantly. I actually loved it after a rather stressfull week with a messed up sleeping schedule.
Thank you Cass!

I just now sent the following PM-Dares to Lola Bunny:
Quote:
CREAM
HUG
MASSAGE ears
FOOTWORK
CROTCH

Lies, Lies, Lies Baby:
What was the most daring sexual dare you did where you almost got discovered?

Mice, Mice Baby: I am so so sorry!!!!!
random.org gave me the number 4 out of 13 for choosing from the Swimmers Pool.
These are the PM-dares s.bdsm received from me:
Quote:
DENIED 5
EDGE 10
RUIN
Don't forget to ASK
Now I really got to pee! So, right after posting this, I am going to lie down in my shower, give myself my golden shower, and just let it try.

Then I'll fuck my ass with my biggest plug for ten minutes. And put in three potatoes!

But moron that (hihi.. moron.. I really wrote moron ) in another report!

I'll put it in.
Posted in Reports
Views 2315 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Excellent report. I loved reading it and gave me pleasure. I am also glad that you took good care about the weather and adapted cloth for your walk.