Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average.

Painful clothespins while reporting

Posted 01-06-2016 at 02:21 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags dares, report

The dare (2nd dare ever done)

I had to write a very boring report for school, so I decided to ask a group on Kik to give me something to make it more interesting. I received the following: put 10-ish clothespins on your nipples and balls, one on each nipple and the rest on the balls.

I started attaching the clothespins to my nipples first before I started with my balls. My nipples can take more than my balls, as I feel right now; my ball sack still burns a lot when writing this report right after doing this dare. After I attaching all the clothespins to my balls, I noticed that they hurt too much when I put back on my underwear, my tight boxers pressuring the clothespins. So I lowered my underwear and started to re-attach them all, making sure they point downwards so they could be pressed closer against my body without hurting too much. I put back on my underwear and manage to handle the burning feeling when I finally sat on my chair, ready to write the report. I typed my first word at 20:30.

The clothespins on my nipples didn’t cause too much pain. The ones on my ball sack on the other hand, they amounts of pain each second slowly started to increase by time. Eventually, it because almost unbearable after. But I really didn’t want to chicken out on the dare, so I continued to the very end. After 70 minutes, it’s 21:40, I was done with the report and printed the papers in duplicate. I really wanted the clothespins to come off, but I didn’t want anyone to notice it. Unfortunately, my mom was texting someone, so I couldn’t go past her because I knew I would be walking very weird because of the extreme pain that the clothespins causes when I let my legs slide against each other with them in between.

After an unbearable minute of waiting, I asked her who she was texting: her sister in law, my aunt. Why are you standing there? I asked after the first question. I wanted her to realize that she was standing in the doorway to the toilet so she would go away and sit in the living room. She didn’t gave answer, focusing too much on her pressing the right letters on her small touchscreen keyboard. Mom! I said a little louder, after which she finally responded and walked towards the couch in the living room. As soon as she turned around the corner, I stood up and walked to the toilet to take off all the clothespins.

After locking the door behind me, I lowered my hot pants and underwear to let the clothespins hang from my balls out in the open. Then I lifted up my sweater and shirt to remove the clothespins on my nipples first. The continuation of the blood circulation in my nipples didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would, fortunately. Unfortunately, as much as it didn’t hurt my nipples, it did hurt extra in my ball sack. After I removed first clothespin from my ball sack, I immediately contracted all my muscles in my facial expression. I hurt like hell! One by one, taking about a dozen second pause between each time I remove one clothespin, I endured the pain.

Even now, I still feel the burning sensation in my ball sack, half an hour after finishing this report. The burning feeling in my nipples is gone already. Oh, and do you know what I found really annoying during this dare? Whenever I thought about the pain, all the blood rushed as quickly as possible to my cock, making sure I got a hard-on for about twenty seconds. Every time I got a stiff one, my cock pressed against the clothespins and the clothespins that blocked the blood from flowing freely in my ball sack made sure that the blood rush itself hurt also.
Posted in Reports
Views 3405 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments