Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Trapped whore by Thysar /task

Posted 01-09-2016 at 09:46 PM by AnalGirl1

Hey slut, you wanted to stay a little longer without money in another city? I think something like that needs preperation to not get boring. I tried to make this as thrilling for you as for me.
At first I need you to get exited before you get to it, so the night before, you'll edge minimum one time, each additional edge will take you one stop further away from your hometown's train station, no cumming. Set your alarm to 3 am the next day and add one hour for each edge. Prepare your clothes for
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shits and Giggles

Posted 01-09-2016 at 07:50 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

The past few weeks have been very difficult. Emotions flew all over the place. My ups were mountains and my downs chasms. I'm an extremely emotional person. It's pretty exhausting.

In contrast, Sinister is not very emotional. Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's not. Just as sometimes my insane reactions are good and sometimes they aren't.

I'm also very needy. Which can have horrendous results when paired with my emotions.

My dom puts up with a lot...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 01-09-2016 at 04:16 AM by badgirlisme
Updated 03-28-2017 at 09:18 AM by badgirlisme

loves:
pain
ice cubes
torture

giving dare
having dare

limits:
piss
poo
public
pics
blood
videos
Illegal
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oh, you'll settle down one day...

Posted 01-06-2016 at 03:25 PM by kittenlyss

... a friend told me recently. Settle down into what?, I thought. I don't feel particularly unsettled now. Ok, my social life is currently on the "unsettled" end of the conventional scale. But I have a slightly obsessive personality. Until I feel that I have explored this wonderful alternative lifestyle I've been introduced to fully enough to have a firm grasp on what part I want it to play in my life and what I want from it, I'm going to continue to focus a majority of my attention here. Will...
Posted in About Me
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average.

Painful clothespins while reporting

Posted 01-06-2016 at 02:21 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags dares, report

The dare (2nd dare ever done)

I had to write a very boring report for school, so I decided to ask a group on Kik to give me something to make it more interesting. I received the following: put 10-ish clothespins on your nipples and balls, one on each nipple and the rest on the balls.

I started attaching the clothespins to my nipples first before I started with my balls. My nipples can take more than my balls, as I feel right now; my ball sack still...
Longtime User
Posted in Reports
Old

PM Dares

Posted 01-06-2016 at 09:59 AM by BannaGirl
Updated 11-21-2016 at 11:15 AM by BannaGirl

PM DARES currently dissabeld!

If i am Done i need to awnser with "Woof"

PM me "A Slut" and ill Lick the toilet X minutes while fucking myself.

PM me "Worthless A Slut" and I'll lick my toillet X minutes but beforhand i have to use it.

PM me "MASTURBATION VIDEO" and pm me a video of a girl masturbating and I will mimic her.

PM "edge" and "I" have to push the vibe inside me
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Coin Dare!

Posted 01-06-2016 at 12:30 AM by MasterDaddy02

By
The Slutty Princess
12/23/2015

To began, I gathered all the supplies listed, 5 quarters, a pen, a piece of paper, hairbrush, a red marker, toothpaste, bottle of honey, clothespins, and my vibrating egg. Next, I rolled a diced for my clothing, rolling a three. I fetched a black bra from my dresser and put it on. Next, I rolled each quarter. My results were tails, tails, tails, heads, and tails. This meant a total of 9. I lay on the floor rug next...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized