Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Trapped whore by Thysar /task

Posted 01-09-2016 at 09:46 PM by AnalGirl1

Hey slut, you wanted to stay a little longer without money in another city? I think something like that needs preperation to not get boring. I tried to make this as thrilling for you as for me.
At first I need you to get exited before you get to it, so the night before, you'll edge minimum one time, each additional edge will take you one stop further away from your hometown's train station, no cumming. Set your alarm to 3 am the next day and add one hour for each edge. Prepare your clothes for the next day. I want you to look casually sexy, i won't specify how. Only that your bra and panties shouldn't be your favorite ones, because you might not get them back. However you will list all the items in your report. Now pack your handbag with the following items: Smartphone (as map and for my instructions), one permanent marker, post-its, 3 dice and your purse with just enough money for a ticket that gets you all the stations for that you've edged (should be the next or second next big city)
And prepare something that you can easily keep in your ass for half a day without support. Best take a comfortable plug.

Stop reading here until you wake up tomorrow.

Good Morning slut, i hope you're prepared. You'll do your morning routine naked today, after you finish insert the toy you prapared for your ass and get dressed.
Drink a good amount of water, at least half a liter and take some with you. I want you to stay a healty slut.
Now head out to the train station. You might want to start early, because once you're there you'll get your ticket and again do one plus as many edges as you like, no cumming. These edges will help you again.

Stop reading until you're in the train, slut.

Did you find a seat, slut?
Get rid of your bra now. Take the permanent marker
and write on the inside or on a post it: [a famous location in the town you'll spend your day] [a time of the day, 2 hours after your arrival][a little text like "hey stranger", "want to meet me", "bring the bra" etc..] to make sure you get that bra back. Then leave it on your seat. Now set a timer on your phone on as many minutes as you have egded combined, then head to the toilet in the train.

Stop reading until you're at the toilet, slut.

You will now read these instructions and imediately start the timer afterwards, then do what you were told: Lock the door, undress completely, empty your bladder in the sink and masturbate afterwards until you cum. Be a good slut don't stop until the timer runns of, or stop when it runns of. Unlock the door and then get dressed. Leave your panties there with a similar massage as before. Add two hours and change the place to a dessous shop. If needed on a post it. Remember places and times otherwise you won't get them back. If at all.
Get back to another seat. On your search for a seat you'll ask any man you see fit if they would swap their seat for a look at your tits, you got to earn sitting, if not you'll stand for the rest of your ride.

Stop reading check back at the train station.

There you are at your destination without money, you got to earn yourself the ticket back, a breakfast and also some spare money if you have enough time. Offer your tits, then a blowjob and then sex or anal if they don't agree to the previous. Allways ask for the full price of the ticket but be quick with discounts if they don't agree, and use any excuse you see fit , like you've been out partying, and spent all your money on alcohol or whatever. Do this at the train station also have breakfast there. See that you don't miss your first appointment. You may cum, but do not help yourself, it's up to the guys (or girls).

Stop reading untill you'e had breakfast.

Head to your first date now. Two cases someone is there waiting and might have your bra, so go ahead and ask any waiting person if they have your bra should someone have brought your bra it's up to you to negotiate a price, your tits, a blowjob, sex. Whatever you see fit. Then head to the second place.
If no one shows up head to the second place immediately and stay near. You now have some free time until your second date. But for each 15 minutes of free time you will: Head to a different bar/restaurant or clothes shop, in a restaurant ask if you can use their toilet/ in a shop head to a cubicle, when your there undress completly and roll a dice: 1 cum, 2-5 edge, 6 cum.
Same rules for the second date if you find someone and head to a public toilet afterwards. But if no one has your panties head to a public toilet alone, roll one dice and then edge as many times. If not specified otherwise you may cum, but still, don't touch yourself during sex.

Stop reading until your you're in a cubicle of a public toilet with your fingers in your pussy.

There we are at the last part of the day: Take out all three dice and roll them. Add them all up this is the number of chances you'll have for your last task. This task may take as long as it takes. You are only allowed to take the train home after you achieved all the goals, if you fail continue with the punishment:

You will find a guy to flirt with. Make him buy you at least a drink and a snack. You will give him a blow job and you will make him cum on your face. He has to take out your buttplug. You have to flash your tits to him in public. And he has to make you cum at least once.

I do not care how you do it, but you will report in detail. If you succeed do the reward:

PUNISHMENT:

You failed to be a slut!

Roll a dice for the location: 1 or 2 public toilet; 3-5 clothes shop cubicle, 6 in public.

Do all the tasks in order to practice then roll a dice for the punishment: 1 or 2 roll again, 3-6 do all tasks up to this number again:

1: Write "I failed to be a slut" over your pussy

2: Spank that wothless cunt of yours hard, if once wasn't enoug to bring tears to your eyes repeat.3: Reroll your location until it changes and change to that location and reapeat 2.

4: Roll a dice: Edge that many times. Repeat over and over: "I failed to be a slut. I deserve this."

5: Reroll your location again (it may chance back), change your location and repeat 2 and 4.

6: If you're in a clothes shop cubicle undress completely, face the mirror, bend over and make yourself cum. Repeat: "I failed to be a slut. I deserve this." until you cum.

If you're in a public toilet right now unlock the door. Undress completely. Spread your legs and make yourself cum using only your buttplug. While cumming exclaim "I failed to be a slut. I deserve this." loud.

If you are on the street: Get on all fours and cum. While cumming exclaim "I failed to be a slut. I deserve this." loud.

REWARD:

You were a good slut today.

Roll a dice for the location: 1 or 2 public toilet; 3-5 clothes shop cubicle, 6 in public.

You will write: "I am a good slut" over your pussy. Then roll a dice, force that many orgasms as quick as you can and repeat: "I'm a good slut. I deserved this." Then reroll and change your location.

If you're in a clothes shop cubicle undress completely, face the mirror, bend over and make yourself cum. Repeat: "I am a good slut" until you cum.

If you're in a public toilet right now unlock the door. Undress completely. Spread your legs and make yourself cum using only your buttplug. While cumming exclaim "I am a good slut".

If you are on the street: Make yourself cum. While doing so repeat: "I love this reward".

You may now get on the next train home.

Stop reading until you are at the train.

Last task: before you get of the train: Go to the toilet 5 minutes before your station: Roll a dice: 1, 3 or 5 put all your clothes exept one item in your handbag and head home. 2, 4 or 6 you may leave two items on, put the rest in your handbag and head home. (Shoes dont count here, you may leave them on).

I hope you had a good day little slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1426 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments