Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Practicing my safeword: Relentless teasing

That's a great story, I love how they pushed you, but it sounds like they were still really sweet about it, and I think you should be very proud of using your safe word!
  2. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    And Shadow: 'perfectly innocent'? I laughed out loud. Blog posts on your innocence, or it didn't happen
    Oooh, innocent Shadow posts! I look forward to this!
  3. Old Comment

Good for you! I think you did a wonderful job. And I'm very glad you got to cum after.

And Shadow: 'perfectly innocent'? I laughed out loud. Blog posts on your innocence, or it didn't happen
    Posted 12-07-2014 at 12:54 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  4. Old Comment

I absolutely love this and that you had so much faith in the boys being able to push you to that point. I love how upfront and honest you were and how you used this as an opportunity for growth.

I absolutely love you and am so happy this turned out so well!
  5. Old Comment

I am totally innocent and not a meanie! I just love to tease way more then the normal person. My ideal session would end with the girl begging for orgasms and from there I would decide if she gets none, one, or all she could handle from the quality of her begging! Brooke has me all figured out and usually ends up with all she can handle.

Anyway thanks to Asslvr and Butterfly for giving me the chance to tease you some it was plenty of fun that left you a horny mess! To be fair when I gave you the option of a light gentle tease with your fingers or vibe you picked vibe, then begged for the vibe again with the ice so technically its all your fault.... I just gave the initial suggestions. Thats what im going with and your mind ran with it!
  6. Old Comment

Ooohh, this sounds so amazing! Shadow is maybe a tiny bit of a meanie, but one of those ones you can't help but love.

Also, good for you in saying your safeword and restoring faith in yourself.
  7. Old Comment

All i can say that Shadow is a meanie :P

Naww but im glad you got a nice release afterwards :3
    I recently had alot of teasing and it ended with a RO which was ordered but hell I felt how awesome it couldve been :C

Happy orgasms
  8. Old Comment

Cancelling Christmas

i'm so glad you are pro-christmas again!! i'm sorry things haven't been working well for you lately, but hopefully all the christmas lights that'll be sprouting up everywhere will make your heart grow three sizes
  9. Old Comment

Cancelling Christmas

Agree with justJane.

You are amazing and very brave! for recognizing what makes you happy and actively making it happen.

Hope you are surrounded by all the happiness and warmth. Have a lovely Christmas!!!!
  10. Old Comment

Cancelling Christmas

Yay my Christmas faeries have succeeded in swaying you back over. You lasted far longer then I expected you to, in your I hate Christmas spree. I thought for sure the butterfly ornament would be your undoing, and remember there is no taksie backsies after asslvr leaves!
  11. Old Comment

Cancelling Christmas

So glad that you're not cancelling Christmas, given how much it means for you, there will be tough years and years that just grind into the ground but it's time like this and the cheer of family, friends and asslvr that will give you just the pick up you need to take on 2015 and I hope that it's a much more positive year for you

Yay for Christmas!
  12. Old Comment

Cancelling Christmas

I can totally understand how you feel after whats happened this year for you but I guarantee cancelling Christmas won't help you. Embrace this Christmas as the first one on the path that you want your life, changes and all, to begin on. And I hope it turns out to be the best one ever for you.
  13. Old Comment

Cancelling Christmas

I know how that feels - sometimes the rough stuff presses in so hard that it's painful to encounter anything that remotely reminds of what you've lost and are missing. Those days I flip off my phone, my music, my computer, can't even look at my teddy bears, and usually end up burying myself in a book or two until I can breathe again. I am glad though that you aren't cancelling Christmas entirely - its a time when humanity is at its best and the joy, even when it's bittersweet, becomes nearly tangible. We all need that in our lives from time to time. I hope you have a very merry Christmas, butterfly <3
    Posted 11-30-2014 at 02:18 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  14. Old Comment

Cancelling Christmas

I want to hug you, too! *hugs*

I'm glad you decided to take part in something you love, despite your bad year, and I hope things get better and easier for you.

And Merry Christmas!
  15. Old Comment

Cancelling Christmas

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
    Yay!!! Thank you sweetie
    🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
    I want your trees ...

and butterfly, Merry Christmas ^.^
  16. Old Comment

Cancelling Christmas

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
    Yay!!! Thank you sweetie
    🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
  17. Old Comment

Cancelling Christmas

Kinda want to hug you after reading that so..... *hugs* I hope you have a great Christmas
  18. Old Comment

Our First Meeting: Questions & Answers

@Wardell - Please don't apologize. Life gets the best of all of us. I am glad that we were able to hit it off as well. I find it really hard to not write from the heart and include all my emotions when writing. It just isn't me. Thank you for all your support.
  19. Old Comment

Learning my limits: Custom Edge

@NLG - Thank you. I am finding that I am a bit nervous about completing the next custom edge that will be given to me, just because of what happened this time, but I truly do feel like I learned my lesson. I find that I trust Asslvr so much, that I almost second guess myself sometimes. I know that I am struggling, I am thinking about using the safe word, but I don't know if I truly can't do it, or if I am just afraid to try. I like to push myself, but I have to find that fine line between pushing hard and pushing too hard.

@Asslvr - Thank you Sir. I love making you proud of me. It was hard for me to be open and honest and admit the extent of my fear, but hopefully it is able to help comfort somebody else. Please don't even feel like it was your fault. I know you felt like you let me down, but ultimately it is my body, and my mind and only I can truly know when I have had enough, hence the safewords. Thank you again, and you really are the only Dom for me.

@Mr-Lover-Lover - Thank you. It is something I have been trying to do.
  20. Old Comment

Trigger update

Does "In case of emergencies" mean when Asslvr is being mean and teasing me to death and I am sure I am going to die if I don't cum?
  21. Old Comment

Such a tease ...

@Nawee - Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. It really is hard to get over a label that somebody has given you, but I am working really hard to do it.

@Lola - I have the same reaction with a few words, but yes, it really does help to have somebody as amazing as Asslvr who understands what I am dealing with and can help me through it.

@Justjane - I am finding it easier and easier to share parts of myself with other, especially if it helps somebody else. I am tired of letting others change me into somebody I don't want to be and I am ready to start reclaiming myself.

@Strawdog - Thank you so much, and with Asslvr with me, I feel like I finally have that loving environment I needed in order to be strong again.

@NLG - *hugs* Thank you so much. It is hard, but I am strong and I am ready to fight back. (cue karate chop)
  22. Old Comment

Not in your butt

I giggled the entire length of the video.
  23. Old Comment

The Bet

Update:

Thank you to all the wonderful people who helped us with this bet. In the end, Asslvr lost as my page had over 500 visits more than his. I don't know if it proves his point that I am more popular than him, but it sure does mean that he gets to tie me up first when we are together again (coming really quickly). I guess in that case, I really don't mind losing.
  24. Old Comment

Such a tease ...

I know I'm late in commenting, but I just wanted to say first I'm sorry horrible people exist, second I appreciate you sharing and am very, very glad you got out of there, and third that you absolutely have nothing to feel bad about and I'm glad you have the opportunity to replace the negative implications (because they can stick like superglue) with good ones. Kudos for working through it, that is one of the hardest things in the world *hug*
    Posted 11-20-2014 at 06:52 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  25. Old Comment

Not in your butt

I think that was a very good public service announcement.