Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Most Memorable Breast Spanking

Posted 08-18-2021 at 01:13 PM by cariadferch
Updated 08-18-2021 at 01:24 PM by cariadferch

Martijn has demanded as a payment that I give the details of my most memorable breast spanking experience related to a Spanking Poll I posted in the Forums. My answer must include: Why did I do it? What did I use to spank? How did it feel? Would I do it again?

I have had to spank my breasts more then once as punishments for losing games here on getDare. It's far more painful then slapping my rear, though I have to admit, more arousing since my breasts are much more sensitive. For example,...
Old

Thoughts on Role Playing

Posted 08-17-2021 at 02:43 PM by cariadferch
Updated 08-17-2021 at 02:58 PM by cariadferch

I was updating my “Likes, Dislikes and Limits” page when I came across the role-playing section which got me pondering. I realized that I get very few request to role-play (RP), which on reflection, I find a bit surprising.

Over the years I have had a few requests for straight sexual role playing, which I admit, I find boring. To my surprise, however, I have never had a request for a fantasy setting sexual role playing request. You know, where I'm poor American who has snuck onto the Orient...
Posted in Ramblings
Old

My First Spanking Fail

Posted 08-14-2021 at 11:09 AM by cariadferch
Updated 08-17-2021 at 03:05 PM by cariadferch

On August 2, 2021 I “lost” a game of Truth or Dare (ToD) and for the first time I couldn't finish a spanking challenge. I got into a pleasant chat with doflodares which ended up with us playing ToD. Well into the game when I asked for a dare, he stated, “ok. I just peeked at your likes and limits. Strip naked from the waist down, get on your knees, and spank each ass check 10 times hard with some sort of object (spoon, book, etc).” He then added, “make that ass red for me.”

I try to do...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Double Punishment - Part II (the most humiliating payment)

Posted 08-13-2021 at 06:53 AM by cariadferch
Updated 08-13-2021 at 10:15 AM by cariadferch

I love the feel of chiffon against my skin, so when I found a Jonathan Simkhai white blouse while thrifting on Nantucket for a steal I jumped on it. It's a smidge too tight and the neckline is a very low square cut, that though covered with chiffon mesh, it's basically transparent and leaves little to the imagination. I've only worn it around the house, or under a jacket in public, when I wanted to feel a bit risque. Now, as per this insane payment, I'm had to wear it in public, with a dark skimpy bra...
Old

A Double Punishment - Part I (the setup)

Posted 07-30-2021 at 02:25 PM by cariadferch
Updated 07-30-2021 at 02:50 PM by cariadferch

I hate it when I get behind on forfeits I owe, especially when it is more then one.

I try to the best of my ability to do all the payments/punishments I am given, and when I can't, I fess up. Currently, I owe my friend lop747, after he finally bet me in Connect4, an erotic story about me playing a dominatrix for him, as if we met in real life. (It will be posted on chyoa.com) Though I have been working on it, like many of my writing projects, it has been delayed. For this failings I have...
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

Two Strange getDare Fetishes

Posted 07-28-2021 at 07:09 PM by cariadferch
Updated 07-28-2021 at 07:29 PM by cariadferch

Okay, I confess I have two very strange getDare fetishes.

First, I have this crazy urge to make everyone's profile filled out and pretty. I would love to see a member's face when we discuss forfeits and they want something sexual and I want them to harmonize the colors on their profile and create a photo album for their favorite G-Rated pictures.

Next, I strangely enjoy reading the "Ban List" and the reasons given by the moderators.

I know, I am...
Old

Post Dare/Punishment Suggestions (closed)

Posted 04-09-2020 at 11:31 AM by cariadferch
Updated 06-22-2021 at 03:24 PM by cariadferch

"When you play with fire you get . . ."

I've been instructed to beg your help to create a list of dares/punishments as payment for losing a wager. Any dare/punishment must:

* Involve a candle and/or candle wax.

* Focus on my breasts as the target of the punishment.

So please post your suggestion below or chat with me about the details. I must reply.

Thank you, because “this big tittie blonde needs to learn a lesson”,...