Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

Post Dare/Punishment Suggestions (closed)

Posted 04-09-2020 at 11:31 AM by cariadferch
Updated 06-22-2021 at 03:24 PM by cariadferch

"When you play with fire you get . . ."

I've been instructed to beg your help to create a list of dares/punishments as payment for losing a wager. Any dare/punishment must:

* Involve a candle and/or candle wax.

* Focus on my breasts as the target of the punishment.

So please post your suggestion below or chat with me about the details. I must reply.

Thank you, because “this big tittie blonde needs to learn a lesson”,
Amy

---The Particulars---
* I have three types of candles.
(Long dinner, Stout pillar, Birthday cake)
* Other implements/toys can be used.
* Only one suggestion per person.
* I can reject any suggestion but then I have to spank my bare breasts 6 times hard with a ping pong paddle. The blade must hit a nipple with ever swat. The count goes up by another 6 for each suggestion rejected. I must give a detailed report each of my “tit spankings.”
* Ridiculous suggestions can be rejected outright.
* Repeat suggestions are to be rejected but the person gets to ask again.
* The payment begins when I concede after which I have to roll 2d6; this is the number of times I must use the table created by the community for me. If I can't finish all the dares/punishments in one session I can continue on another day but I have to add an additional dare/punishment to the total. A detailed report of each dare/punishment session will be posted on this blog.
Views 1770 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, no suggestions?

Thank you guys!
  2. Old Comment
    You must light the long candle and put it between your breast. You are only allowed to hold it there by clenching your breast together. You can’t use your hands on the candle. Now put on a pair of tennis shoes and tie the shoe laces together. You must walk to every wall corner in your house or apartment and touch the baseboard.

This should give enough time for some hot wax to drip down onto you.

If you drop the candle, you must start from the beginning. If your touch the floor with anything but the bottoms of your feet, you must start over.

For and added challenge, try holding the candle by pressing your breast together only with your arms, not using your hands.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lop747 View Comment
    You must light the long candle . . . You must walk to every wall corner in your house . . . If your touch the floor with anything but the bottoms of your feet, you must start over. . . . For and added challenge . . .
    Damn, pardon my Anglo-Saxon, but I almost had the giver of this forfeit convinced to close down this payment.

Sigh.

Questions about your request. By "every corner" do you mean in a room or the whole house? By "bottoms of your feet" you mean I have to shuffle only to walk? Finally, are you giving me a choice between two different forfeits or an option challenge?
  4. Old Comment
    Every corner I mean every corner in every room.

Bottoms of your feet, I mean when you bend over or squat to touch the baseboard, you can’t fall over or stable yourself. Don’t touch anything but the baseboard with your hand and don’t touch the floor with anything but your feet. No need to shuffle although the tied together tennis shoes should keep you from walking normally.

And yes I was giving you an optional challenge. I’d like for you to not use your hands at all on the candle or your boobs if you can do that; however, I do understand the risks and dangers of walking around the house with a lit candle.

I can’t wait to hear how this goes
    Updated 04-16-2020 at 02:55 PM by lop747
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    you bend over or squat to touch the baseboard
    I misread this. How do I hold the candle in place and touch the baseboard?
  6. Old Comment
    You’ll have to hold both of your breast together with the candle between them with one of your arms and with the other you’ll have to touch the baseboard.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    You’ll have to hold both of your breast together with the candle between them with one of your arms and with the other you’ll have to touch the baseboard.
    I will try but I have a feeling this will not work, which might be the intention? Keeping my chin up is also going to be a problem.

I have to admit, however, it is very creative, which I do appreciate, though I am a bit apprehensive about this forfeit.
  8. Old Comment
    We can modify it a little if it seems impossible. If you fail after the first round of trying to touch the baseboard, you may try again but instead of touching the base board you must walk to each corner of your house and say “this big tittie blonde needs to learn a lesson”. If you decide to do this one, you need to change your shoes out for heels. You must take the laces out of your tennis shoes or find some other cordage and tie them around your ankles such that your ankles are loosely tied together (enough that you make walk 6-12 inches each step).

I’m a little scared asking you to put your heels one
    Updated 04-17-2020 at 09:39 AM by lop747