Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

Most Memorable Breast Spanking

Posted 08-18-2021 at 01:13 PM by cariadferch
Updated 08-18-2021 at 01:24 PM by cariadferch

Martijn has demanded as a payment that I give the details of my most memorable breast spanking experience related to a Spanking Poll I posted in the Forums. My answer must include: Why did I do it? What did I use to spank? How did it feel? Would I do it again?

I have had to spank my breasts more then once as punishments for losing games here on getDare. It's far more painful then slapping my rear, though I have to admit, more arousing since my breasts are much more sensitive. For example, when I masturbate I rarely spank myself but I always fondle my chest and nipples to get myself into the grove.

The most memorial, challenging and painful breast spanking I have endured started off innocently enough with my friend lop747 who was kind of enough to play the dom for me when we were goofing around in chat (usually my sister takes care of him). During the session I was forced to admit that I was just “another selfish bitch” and that I needed to be punished. After tanning my rear end 20 times with a wooden spoon (a first for me with such a device) he came up with a simple but insidious dare: That I put a clothespin on each of my nipples and spank them off with the wooden spoon.

It was horrible. The clothespins hurt enough just being on, let alone spanking myself on my breasts, yet when put together the pain was magnified exponentially. Even worse, was the mental predicament I was put in: With each failed slapped I knew logically the next swat would have to be harder, yet out of dread I struck myself only slightly increasing the force, which proved not enough, thus I prolonged my anguish as I ravaged by breasts with multiple spankings.

It took me about a dozen spanks, with me swearing like a sailor after each strike, before I spanked the first clothespin off. Though the number of spanks were few, this was by far one of the most intense spankings I have ever given myself.

I believe I answered all of Martijn questions, save for “would I do it again?” The quick answer is “no.” However, I do appreciate the ingenious simplicity of this payment and would do it again as a forfeit for a major wager.

As always, thank you for reading my little posts.

Dan eich bendith,
Amy
Views 1768 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks again for a lovely blog post! That is a simpel but funny mental predicament you was put in! With this intensity it is an interesting forfeit for an major wager.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Martijn View Comment
    That is a simpls but funny mental predicament you was put in!
    Yes, I have to admit it was one of the best dares I have been given.
  3. Old Comment
    Even if you wouldn’t want to do it again, it sounds like a good experience in figuring out what you do or do not like