Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

My first chastity belt

Posted 01-03-2020 at 01:57 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-29-2020 at 05:42 AM by CSasha

At the end of 2019 I got my first chastity belt. After around two or more dozen of chastity cages, I decided to go for it. I don't regret the experience with the devices though because I learned a lot via them. For a new starter in chastity, or to my younger self, I'd recommend only one cheap device though. And no matter what the website says, even Amazon, if it's not roughly the original price, it's most likely not the original. Then I'd recommend going over to the CB-6000, the Holy Trainer, and/or...
Oracle
Old

About denial (a periodic pain)

Posted 01-03-2020 at 06:55 AM by CuriousHina (The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP)

Hey you all!

Since it seems to be a major topic on getdare, I wanted to share my experience and I'm curious if there are others who feel like me:

Short-term denial can make my orgasm afterwards really intense. And by short-term I mean 2 (or 3) days max.
I don't know why, but if the denial is longer, my next orgasm is just mechanical. It feels meh...

Now I don't masturbate, when I'm on my period (bloody hell -.-) Problem is, my period takes so long,...
Posted in About me
Old

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Posted 01-02-2020 at 09:22 PM by Va_3025

💕 Likes
- Edging
- Bondage
- Anal plugs
- Toys
- Ice
- Impact Play
- Breath Play
- Pussy and tit torture
- Control - all kinds especially orgasm and bladder
- Multiple orgasms
- Enemas
- Chemical play
- Denial
- Humilation/degradation
- hypnosis

💘Dislikes
- Writing lines
- Ruined orgasms
- Cornertime
- Wearing plug for long periods of time...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nick's Public Restroom Dare Report

Posted 01-01-2020 at 10:15 PM by Literally

Nick gave me this dare and it was so extreme for just a "person above" thread I figured I had to do it to show him I'm brave enough.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=2097

Go to the end stall and strip to your underwear. Now walk to location X, take off your underwear, leave them there, walk back to the end stall naked and edge. After your edge, retrieve your underwear naked.

Location X is determined by how difficult...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Playing with Bannanas

Posted 01-01-2020 at 03:47 AM by Analonly

Ok so I finally did a task with bannans. I had to get stuff my ass with some bannans, essentially giving myself a solid enema. I wasn't really given a number of bananas or length that I should keep it in so I just winged it.

So initially I gave myself several enemas to clean myself out and then I used my roughly 1.6 in wide and like 8 in long vibrator to warm my ass up a little. O I forgot to mention, that I haven't really played with my ass in awhile so just using the vibrator was a good...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas time

Posted 01-01-2020 at 02:02 AM by CuriousHina (The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP)

Hi all!

I don't know if many people read this, but I want to thank the people that made this Christmas unforgettable
To show my gratitude, I write a little blog entry and report for all of you:

My last big dare helped me clean my flat before going to the train the next day. With a little help, I even got my things packed. It was the first time on getdare chat, too and I was pretty excited.
The train ride was long and boring, though my buttcheeks reminded...
Old

Entschuldigung an meinen Freund für meine Faulheit

Posted 01-01-2020 at 01:46 AM by CuriousHina (The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP)

English version here

Bericht von meiner Entschuldigung:

Gestern nach dem Abendessen kniete ich mich mit dem Gürtel meines Freundes in der Hand vor ihm auf dem Boden und bat ihn um Entschuldigung dafür, dass ich so viel Hausarbeit an ihm hängen lasse.
Damit er auch verstand, dass ich meine Entschuldigung ernst meinte, bot ich ihm den Gürtel an und fragte nach einem möglichst harten Spanking.
Er fragte: „Wie hart?“ Und ich antwortete, dass ich am nächsten Tag...