Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP

Like I said, a work in progress. I'm new and don't really know for what I will use it.
Rate this Entry

Christmas time

Posted 01-01-2020 at 02:02 AM by CuriousHina

Hi all!

I don't know if many people read this, but I want to thank the people that made this Christmas unforgettable
To show my gratitude, I write a little blog entry and report for all of you:

My last big dare helped me clean my flat before going to the train the next day. With a little help, I even got my things packed. It was the first time on getdare chat, too and I was pretty excited.
The train ride was long and boring, though my buttcheeks reminded me of the day before. I had around 300 spanks with different things of I remember right.

When I arrived at my family's house, all was busy and the days were filled, mostly with alcohol and too much food.
I don't want to write about them though (limits, you know )
The nights were the most interesting things.
I answered a lot of PMs and went to the chat almost every night and I want to thank you all for that!

Edging and experimenting was fun, collecting stuff over the day for the night was exciting, stuffing my underwear in my pussy and mouth was... Interesting xD
I even tried masturbation by penetrating my peehole, but that's a thing I won't try again (at least in the near future).

I really enjoyed writing with all of you and I'm thankful, because Christmas time, especially with my family, can be stressful, but you kept me distracted.

I hope your Christmas was a nice as mine.

I will write a report about my time around New year's eve, too. But since my boyfriend visits me until the 9th (or maybe longer ), it will take some time to write it.
Maybe if he's doing Home-Office, I will get to it, but I need to think about my studies, too.

Nevermind, I hope your Christmas was great and you arrived safe and sound in 2020

Thanks for reading,
Hina
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It’s great to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas and that this site was able to serve as a distraction

Hope you have a wonderful new year!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    It’s great to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas and that this site was able to serve as a distraction

Hope you have a wonderful new year!
    I had, thank you

I hope your new years eve was as good as mine!