Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP

Like I said, a work in progress. I'm new and don't really know for what I will use it.
Rate this Entry

Apology to my boyfriend

Posted 01-01-2020 at 01:43 AM by CuriousHina

I was asked to give my boyfriend an apology for my laziness in housework.
Report of my apology:

Yesterday after dinner, I knelt on the floor in front of my boyfriend with his belt in hand and apologized for letting him do so much housework.
So that he also understood that I was serious about my apology, I offered him the belt and asked for the hardest possible spanking.
He asked, "How hard?" And I replied that I didn't want to be able to sit painless the next day.
When he led me to the bed I had to kneel on, I was shaking a little and getting ready for the pain. The first blows stung a lot and when he noticed that it was really painful, he took short breaks and stroked my tingling butt.
The blows did not hurt so badly afterwards, but still more than enough to make me feel little pleasure.
During the third or fourth pause, he asked what exactly I apologize for and I started to list everything I could think of.
As long as I listed something, I was spared the belt. When I hesitated and panicked, I received a few more punches, but I still remembered a few things I wanted to do better and my boyfriend was satisfied.
I could see my fiery red ass in the mirror and felt small pimples forming on it.
I turned around, said I'm thankful for the spanking, and started blowing my boyfriend. He was very hard and some sperm already dripped from his cock.
We changed positions several times during the blow job. In the end, my friend leaned back against the wall in bed and I knelt beside him. He reached into my hair and we practiced deepthroating again.
After a while he said that he was too sensitive now and wanted to take a break, so I rode him.
He grabbed my hair again and pulled me down so that he could easily bite my neck and pulled my nipples lightly.
When he calmed down a bit, he turned me around and did it in doggy.
My butt was still burning and he gave me a few blows by hand.
Finally he came in me.
At the end I asked him for another 20 beats on my thighs, but after his orgasm he was no longer in the mood and we went to bed arm in arm instead.
I told him why I did it and that I would like to change for him and try harder.
We talked for a long time about BDSM and how it can affect you, what I should watch out for on the Internet and where I need retraining.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow! Sounds like a wonderful mix.
  2. Old Comment
    Wow girl. You need to sit down with your boyfriend and tell him, HE has to set rules for you, and HE needs to enforce them. When you handed him the belt, and you told him how and what and why to do. You topped him. He should of done that on his own. Talk to him, and tell him you need structure in the relationship. Good luck
    Posted 01-01-2020 at 11:16 AM by MasterMichaelNY MasterMichaelNY is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Comment
    Wow girl. You need to sit down with your boyfriend and tell him, HE has to set rules for you, and HE needs to enforce them. When you handed him the belt, and you told him how and what and why to do. You topped him. He should of done that on his own. Talk to him, and tell him you need structure in the relationship. Good luck
    A conversation is always good. However, it is not topping from the bottom for somebody to express a need. If he is the one in control, he could have easily said she did not deserve punishment or could have punished her another way.

As a sub, expressing your feelings is so important and it should be encouraged. Of course there is a right way and a wrong way to do it. If she felt like she needed punishment, sharing those things with him was perfectly acceptable. Keeping that in would have been a sure way to destruct the relationship long term.
  4. Old Comment
    @Cassandra: Thanks for your appreciation
    @the other two: My boyfriend and I are relatively new to this and even more to this sort of openness. I think what butterfly said is right. Though I got dared to ask my boyfriend for punishment, I feel better now and think, I will try to "help" him by providing the info he needs about my feelings.
    On positive note: He asked me if I want him to be stricter (I dropped some hints in form of gifts in his Christmas calendar). And I'm happy that he realized that without me telling him. Don't understand that wrong please, because we talk a lot and I could have told him. I'm just happy that he can read my signs
    And another info: he's a very caring boyfriend and we don't have a 24/7 thing. So me telling him I want to get punished for this, is bringing something from outside our BDSM time inside of it. That's new to both of us, but I like it and I think he likes it, too.