Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Analonly

Rate this Entry

Playing with Bannanas

Posted 01-01-2020 at 03:47 AM by Analonly

Ok so I finally did a task with bannans. I had to get stuff my ass with some bannans, essentially giving myself a solid enema. I wasn't really given a number of bananas or length that I should keep it in so I just winged it.

So initially I gave myself several enemas to clean myself out and then I used my roughly 1.6 in wide and like 8 in long vibrator to warm my ass up a little. O I forgot to mention, that I haven't really played with my ass in awhile so just using the vibrator was a good time . I just cranked the vibrator up and started slowly fucking myself with it and slowly getting faster and deeper. Once I was able to get the vibrator all the way in, I got my bananas.

I broke each banana in half and inserted the first half, which went in surprisingly easy, didn't really get mushy at all. I then used my vibrator again to fuck the banana half in more. I did that for maybe a min and then in for the second half and again fucked it me. At this point I was already feeling fairly full but I wanted to push myself. So I peeled the second banana and broke it in half and rinse and repeat, insert, fuck, insert, and fuck. At this point I was super full and could barely keep the second banana in (fourth half). I then immediately inserted my inflatable butt plug and pumped it up once.

Again super full and I could alrwady tell that the bananas wanted out. I also put on a diaper, to mess in later when I eventually lose control and my ass gives up. For the next 30 ish mins, I was basically just struggling in a fun way. If I felt like I was going to release, I'd pump the plug up once and nothing would come out, for example my plug didn't just shoot out of me. It was a fun little torture on myself.

Finnaly after my asshole couldn't take anymore, the plug exploded out me as well as the bananas into my diaper making a nice little fun mess. The first time I messed my diaper anally, I've peed in it but nothing more. It was an amazing release; it was a wonderful relief of pressure. I then pulled my diaper down a little to examine my mess and to remove the plug from my diaper. The plug was surprisingly huge, I wasn't keeping track of how many pumps I did but it was at least like 3 in wide, a nice big plug . I also saw the 4 banana halves, pretty mushed but fairly intact still.

I then just pulled up my diaper and sat in my mess on the floor and squished the bananas against my bump and pussy. That was also a fun feeling. I kept my diaper on sitting in my mess for maybe 10 mins and then I cleaned up and showered.

It was a wonderful time, but the next time I do this I'm gonna to do it a little different. I'm going to first warm my ass up till I'm fucking my ass with my girthy 12 in dildo to make alot of warmed up space in my slutty ass. I'm also going to fuck myself more after each banana inserted to mush and plunge the banana deeper inside me to be able to hopefully get st least one more full banana. I also want to diaper up and go drive somewhere and explode in public kinda, like not really in public but in my car maybe getting food or something. Overall had a good time in my little fun torturish session.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1849 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    sounds like a great dare and a lot of fun
    and it's a nice report