Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Wasting my time ....

Posted 01-11-2018 at 04:13 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:30 PM by Butterfly

I try not to take things too seriously on getDare. I try to have realistic expectations ... I know that when I give out a dare or task, it may not be completed like I wanted, or at all. I most times will not receive a report.

I knew that going into the Rule Society that Asslvr and I started. The way it works is that people who may not be in relationships but still want to be held accountable for rules, can apply and we will help negotiate some rules with them and then enforce them for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Happy Birthday Asslvr!!!

Posted 01-12-2018 at 09:18 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASSLVR!!!!

It is that time of the year again, time to spank my wonderful Dom!

I am going to start with 41 spankings because that is how old he is .. duh! And then I am going to double it because I am a good wifey.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Denial is NOT for Butterflies

Posted 01-18-2018 at 04:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I don't do denial!

I will let that settle in for a second .......

recovered? Ok, let me explain ...

Denial seems to be a hot topic around here. I think 90% of people have orgasm control as a like or love or curiosity (I am making that statistic up, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was pretty close). I too love orgasm control, but denial for me is a LIMIT!

I know it sounds crazy! I am a sub and I don't do denial? How can I still call myself
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My pussy / ass punishment - Part 1/3

Posted 01-19-2018 at 10:08 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-19-2018 at 10:12 AM by Pet Ra

Here is my report about my well deserved pussy punishment, that Mr. Blue gave me. I hope you enjoy reading as much I did to doing it.

Because I'm still a virgin I had to switch from "pussy" to "ass" whenever penetration was involved.

Difficulty: Medium
Includes: heavy ass insertion, strong language (name calling), humiliation, erotic foreplay, spanking
Things I used: a large cucumber (the largest I could insert in my ass without hurting...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old

Feeling Clausterphobic

Posted 01-20-2018 at 02:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a social butterfly. Because of this, I am usually surrounded by people at all times, both online and in person.

I work as an office manager. Part of my job is to help people. I answer phones, deal with people who come through the front door, and answer emails. People commonly use me as a sounding board at work as well. My coworkers will come to me to complain about other employees, about computers that don't work or missing office supplies. On top of this, because of the field I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Doing Blackmail Safely ...part 1

Posted 01-24-2018 at 04:52 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:32 PM by Butterfly

This blog was a collaborative effort between Icemaiden, Jaroface and myself. As some of you know, we are, all three of us, in a blackmail dynamic where Jaroface is our blackmail slave. Although we entered into this dynamic about 5 months ago, this is still new to all of us.

Blackmail and our dyamic

Blackmail is something that you see a lot of people advertising that that they are interested in on getDare. Personally, I believe that there ARE people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Doing Blackmail Safely ...part 2

Posted 01-24-2018 at 04:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:32 PM by Butterfly

This blog was a collaborative effort between Icemaiden, Jaroface and myself. As some of you know, we are, all three of us, in a blackmail dynamic where Jaroface is our blackmail slave. Although we entered into this dynamic about 5 months ago, this is still new to all of us.

Continued from part 1 here.

4) Trust

Icey and I trust Jaro. We trust that he is completing the tasks that we set him (he doesn’t always have to send us proof).
A Butterfly Princess <3