Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My pussy / ass punishment - Part 1/3

Posted 01-19-2018 at 10:08 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-19-2018 at 10:12 AM by Pet Ra

Here is my report about my well deserved pussy punishment, that Mr. Blue gave me. I hope you enjoy reading as much I did to doing it.

Because I'm still a virgin I had to switch from "pussy" to "ass" whenever penetration was involved.

Difficulty: Medium
Includes: heavy ass insertion, strong language (name calling), humiliation, erotic foreplay, spanking
Things I used: a large cucumber (the largest I could insert in my ass without hurting myself), red lipstick, red fingernail polish, a cherry lollipop, red high heels and lingerie. The colour theme was red.

Pre Preparation:
I woke up and was already nervous, although I knew that I hadn't to do this punishment till later in the evening, but I still had to buy the "main character". But I had read the punishment tasks so often that I could hardly wait any more.
In the afternoon Mistress came and gave me a present - some nice red lingerie. I tried it on and was speechless. If she had given me a cucumber now, I would had started immediately.
But instead she told me to put on my regular clothes and we went to the mall. First I was surprised when she didn't drive to our regular mall, later I was more than thankful. She told me that I had to by a cucumber and a box of condoms. I took my time finding the perfect cucumber for tonight.
It had to be big enough that it won't snap in half midway but small enough that it wouldn't shred my sphincter to pieces. Also I kept looking for one with a nice round tip and not a pointy one which could perforate my intestines. After 5 minutes I found the perfect one: The main part about the same size as masters cock and in the end a bit longer and thicker so I had a nice handle. When I took the condoms I knew how this may have looked and I blushed bright red as the cashier told me to have a nice evening. I had the feeling that everybody was looking at me during the way to the car.

At home I first undressed myself (as usual) - I was already wet. Master gave me a present too - a syringe which could keep 500ml. He told me that, because I had to put the cucumber in my ass, it would be messy if I didn't get cleaned before. I put the cucumber in the fridge and came back to the bathroom, but Master told me that it was still to early. Also I had do do my housework first. So I start cleaning, nude as always.

At 6pm Master called me to the bathroom - suddenly I got nervous.
There he told me that, because I have to fuck myself 15 minutes, I'll get an 1,5-litres-enema - 1 litre for cleaning and the other half for rinsing. I nod and bend over the bathtub, my legs apart.
Mistress removed the lock from my septate hymen and watches me while Master honoured me by giving me the enemas. One litre maybe doesn't sound like much, but for this tender body it could be quite a challenge to handle in the end. Master supported me by pressing his hand on my mons and slipping his thumb between my labia. Then he gave me the first 500ml, which went in with ease. The second one went well till about 850ml, them Master hat to push a bit more. But I didn't want to disappoint my owners, so I worked hard to gulp it all down and not a single drop escaped as Master first removed the syringe and then his hand, which was slick with my juices. While Master washed his hands he told me to wait 15 minutes, then letting everything out (in the toilet of course), clean myself and wait till someone comes back to rinse me.
You know, I have mixed feelings about enemas. I kinda enjoy the feeling of being filled, how the liquid is gurgling inside me and the tension that slowly builds up inside till you think you will burst any second. But when it's released it disgusts me because it splashes everywhere. But I did as told.
I cleaned myself and waited patiently, bend over the bathtub, my legs apart and about 5 minutes later Mistress came back to rinsed me.
After that she supervised me while I washed myself and went to the next step.

I - Pussy Preparation

According to the punishment I had to remove ALL my hair off my nether region, including at my genitals.
But Master and Mistress reminded me on Monday that I'm not worthy to deserve a clean shaved cunt.
Shaving is for sluts (which I hope to become one day), because their pussy has to be easy accessible.
I'm just a worthless pet, because my virgin cunt is unusable. So there is no need to make it reachable. That's way pets have fur.
So Mr. Blue agreed that I only shave my labia, but as compensation I had to pump my clitoris till it's nice swollen and red.

After I had dried myself Mistress brushed my pubic hair and handed me my electric razor - somehow I felt kinda sad.
I first trimmed the thickest fur on my labia before taking my razor and made them really smooth (the first time in a long time) till my clit lay in the open. I took my clit pump and lubed the tube so it created a seal an my clit doesn't get chafed. After that I retracted the hood, pressed the tube on my complete exposed clit and start pumping slowly. I love to feel how it stretches as it get sucked deeper in this narrow tube till filling it almost completely - and having Mistress watching me doing this gave me extra thrills. I closed the valve, removed the pump and continued with my shaving while trying not to get distracted too much by the tube dangling at my cunt. Then Mistress moisturised my body with body lotion, except for my back and after my skin had absorbed the lotion it was finally time to remove the tube. I was moaning softly as I opened the valve and pulled the tube. My normally pea sized clit was now almost as big as a small cherry and just as red. The clitoral hood was not able to cover it any more, so it would stay entirely exposed for a while. I smirked as Mistress gazed at it.

II - Dress like a whore

Now that my cunt looked whorish I made sure the rest of my body would scream "use me" too.
I took my best nail polish, "Rouge Essentiel", and paint my nails carefully. After that I put on some black eyeliner and made sure that my lips matching my nails - I choose "Rouge Troublant". That's all I did because I wanted to look sexy and not that I want to kill batman .
Mistress approved my look and I went to the sleeping room to put on my lingerie.
The tiny shelf bra only covers the lower quarter of my breast and leaves my nipples complete uncovered. The side tie thong have a 5cm long lace "skirt" attached but was so revealing that my pubes and labia were clearly visible. Also the fabric was rubbing heavily at my exposed, sensitive clit. While I slip in my red high heels Mistress, took a picture, went to the living room and closed the door. I was waiting till they were calling me, to start my performance.

III - Tease yourself, slut

When they finally called me in I was trembling in anticipation, my nipples were so hard that it almost hurt and I could feel that a wet spot, which slowly grew bigger, had already formed in my thong.
The lights were dimmed, except for the place in front of the sofa which was occupied with an airbed - my "stage". Besides was a low table on which was everything that I needed for my show: The lollipop, condoms, the cucumber (some stripes from the peel were removed to make it more flexible and it had a strange hole in the handle), a bottle of lube and a timer. But also Tiger Balm and a paddle were placed there, a silent warning of what will happen if I fail to contain my orgasm.

But before that could happen Master and Mistress expect good show - and I was willing to give them the best.
I lay down and start lolling on the blankets and start to let my hands slide over my body for few minutes. Then I grabbed my firm tits and squeezed them hard before pulling and twisting my nipples.
Impatient, almost violently, I pushed my bra upwards till it was laying like a thrown away rag on top of my chest. I lifted my hips, trying to wiggle out of my thong, the left side-tie came lose and the drenched piece of fabric fluttered around my right knee, leaving glistering strings of juice on my leg. I sighed in relief as this removed some tension from my clit. I crawled to the table, grabbing the lollipop. I started slowly licking it softly and sucking it gently while maintaining eye contact with master. I let it slide through my whore mouth and lowered it slowly to my right nipple, coating it with saliva and sugar. I put it back in my mouth an repeated with my left nipple. Then I let it slide between my tits towards my navel, probing it. Let it slide deeper, circling the small patch of fur that left from my pubes. As the saliva dried the lollipop became gluey so its journey continued towards my labia and became slippery again - right down, left up and gently ringing the doorbell (my clit). I spread my labia, like opening a door, and let the red sugar ball slide up and down between them, coating the lollipop with my juices. I start licking it, tasting my cherry flavoured cunt. I licked it clean and coated it again - and again. Once more. I couldn't stop, it tasted heavenly. I hold the lollipop with both hands, like it was the biggest cock of all times. I was not sucking it, I was fucking my mouth with it. I was panting like a bitch in heat and needed something bigger than a simple lollipop.

>>continue>>
Posted in Reports
Views 1788 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments