Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Parting token Part 1

Posted 11-24-2016 at 07:50 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-25-2016 at 10:48 AM by CSasha
Tags a2m, anal, bet, cuffs, story

After a small ceremony on my last day in the company, I persuaded Kimberly to have a last drink at my favorite sports bar. Since I had already closed my next labor contract in another city, I knew this evening was the last opportunity. While Kimberly and I had had some joyful flirts at work, I would have never allowed myself to engage her. Never fuck the company. A one-night stand wouldn't have been any better. Though she could be my daughter, I wanted to try my luck at least, especially since the other...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

My list of toys

Posted 08-31-2016 at 04:00 PM by subkyle8

I have 2 blindfolds, 1 ball gag 1 ring gag, 1 pair clover clamps 1 pair adjustable alligator clamps 1 pair 3 prong heavy adjustable clamps, 2 small weights with clips to attach to clamps or anything else you decide, 1 riding crop, 1 heart shape crop, 1 paddle with slut cut out on it so it leaves a nice imprint of slut on my ass, 1 small flogger, 1 asylum chasity cage with urethral plug, 3 urethral training sounds, lots of ropes and shackles and clips, lots of clothespins, 1 hitachi wand, 1 electro shock...
Posted in TOYS
Old

DARE:Be fucked by a ramdom guy anally

Posted 12-21-2015 at 08:50 PM by HisRoyalHighness
Updated 12-24-2015 at 11:34 AM by HisRoyalHighness (Made a change where it would be possible to fullfil the deal in some means of transport back home.)

Dresscode:

You will be wearing a single piece dress for this dare. Nothing else, not even shoes nor jewelry of any kind. Pantihose or other kind of socks are forbidden too.

If it is too cold for you, then you may not do this. Wait for my next dare tomorrow.

You will not close your legs any time since after you get into the dress and the dare starts. I know people will be able to see your crotch and ass. That is intended.

Place

Posted in Dares
Old

Reminder: Sinister Owns My Body

Posted 12-17-2015 at 05:43 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 12-17-2015 at 05:46 PM by techiegirl

So, recently the boy toy and I have started doing a more goal oriented type of play. Instead of random rules given to me and giving me an orgasm when I'm horny, we set some kind of subject and make rules that teach/remind/show me about this subject.

We are also no longer playing everyday, which is nice and lets us focus on us. We've only done this new kind play three times and I feel like I should write reports on them, since they were amazing and I had loads of fun.

So,...
Distinguished Member
Old

Wet and Full

Posted 06-20-2015 at 08:21 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-20-2015 at 09:24 PM by techiegirl

So, thank you Thundereye for the extremely fun dare. It was kind of long, but here we go:
  • Put on dog collar and leash
  • Get on all fours and remove panties
  • Spank pussy until semi horny
  • Insert Njoy anal plug and run vibrator over clit to become even more horny
  • Pull panties back on and wedgie
  • Play with nipples for a little while
  • Remove wedgie
  • Use vibe to edge once
  • Remove Njoy and grab black silicon plug
  • Attach plug to shower wall and keep it in your ass for about 15-20 minutes while
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports, Kinky
Old

Padded Humiliation

Posted 06-19-2015 at 03:12 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-19-2015 at 03:14 PM by techiegirl

So, the amazingly kind An Jon gave me a dare a little while back, and, unfortunately, I had to modify it quite a bit. He gave me permission to still write a report on it, even though it is no longer really his dare. His dare was super amazing and well thought out, I simply couldn't do many of the things involved, but the person who receives the full dare is very lucky.

The dare (not really a dare, but whatever) is as follows. PS. I am so so sorry An Jon for totally butchering your original...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports, Kinky
Old

Two Likes, Three Dislikes

Posted 06-13-2015 at 11:54 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

So, asslvr's Butterfly gave me a dice dare because she is supermegafoxyawesomehot and because I'm amazing at bothering people. I just had to give her three things I'd like to do to earn my orgasm and three things I wouldn't like to do. For my likes, I told her using my vibrator and wedgies, but I couldn't really think of a third except for humiliation. My dislikes were anal (just because it was kind of time consuming) edging, and humping objects.

She is such a babe, that she made the dare...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports