Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Padded Humiliation

Posted 06-19-2015 at 03:12 PM by techiegirl
Updated 06-19-2015 at 03:14 PM by techiegirl

So, the amazingly kind An Jon gave me a dare a little while back, and, unfortunately, I had to modify it quite a bit. He gave me permission to still write a report on it, even though it is no longer really his dare. His dare was super amazing and well thought out, I simply couldn't do many of the things involved, but the person who receives the full dare is very lucky.

The dare (not really a dare, but whatever) is as follows. PS. I am so so sorry An Jon for totally butchering your original dare. I truly am.
  • Attach dog leash anal plug
  • Insert anal plug
  • Put on thirteen pairs of panties
  • Attach leash to door handle and go on all fours until it is uncomfortable
  • Place vibrator against clit on lowest speed
  • DO NOT TOUCH
  • Up the speed every eight minutes
Tons of fun.

So, I was able to simply clip the leash to the metal ring at the base of my Njoy anal plug. I lubbed that bad boy up and inserted it.

Putting on thirteen pairs of panties was several things. It was tiring, embarrassing, and tight. Very very tight. I was able to pull the leash through the leg holes so it didn't stick out of the top of all those panties. Sitting down made all the layers push against the plug, which felt amazing.

I slipped the loop at the end of the leash over the door handle to my closet door and then got on all fours and crawled forward. I don't know if any of you guys have ever worn several panties at once, but it's difficult to move your hips, and crawling doesn't make it easier.

I continued forward until the leash tugged on the plug and then I ceased my progress. I'd been told I had to have my legs spread shoulder width apart, and doing so made the tension on the plug even greater.

I slipped my egg vibrator down the front of all those layers until it was against my clit. The panties held it tightly against me, so when I turned it on to it's lowest speed, it was very very difficult not to immediately start touching it.

Those first eight minutes were awful, plain and simple. I was extremely turned on and the constant pulling of the plug felt amazing.

After eight minutes, I turned it up to the next speed and started rocking forward on my hands and knees so that the plug was essentially being pulled slightly, and then relaxed back in. It definitely didn't help with the whole no touching thing, but I really didn't care.

When those eight minutes were up, I turned the vibe up to the next speed and tried not to touch. My room was probably about 80 degrees and I was sweating like crazy (I know, super sexy). I basically went face down and ass up so the carpet could somewhat muffle all the noises I was making.

Eight minutes of that torture and I was up to the final speed. Unfortunately, I am horrible at stopping myself from climaxing. So, I made it about two minutes before I had an amazing orgasm.

I tried to keep the vibrator going for the rest of the time, but I think I lasted another minute before I had to turn it off.

All in all, it was so so so much fun, even though I was not strong enough to complete this dare, let alone the full unedited dare.
Posted in Dare Reports, Kinky
Views 2148 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The bit you did was pretty much the main part of the dare - so well done on the bits you managed! Though I still think you should be made to do something horrible for the remaining 5 minutes to make up for it - like have a religious debate on Reddit.