Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > HisRoyalHighness

Welcom to my domains, all you female subs and slaves. Here I will write open ended dares.

If you find my posts, and you are a young caucassic or hispanic or middle eastern girl, feel free to comply.

If you are not in either one of the above groups, you may comply to them but you may not post your comment nor PM me nor KiK me. The dare is not for you.

I don't have anything to the other people groups, and I have great nonsexual relationships with some of them. I am just not interested in the very least in them.

However, before complying to anything on this blog, you are required to subscribe to it and to report on your prohress.

The moment you accept the dare you will PM me or KiK me (@sualteza, means hishighness in Spanish) AND you will post a comment on the blogs entry.

You will do the same every time you finish a phase and when you complete the dare, hopefully successfully but if you fail I want to hear it inmediately in order to give you some punishment.

On some dares, it will depend on others weather you fail or not. In those dares, I will allow you to try again the very next day, or you can consider your dare failed.

PM and commenting in the are part of any dare posted here. Neglect to fullfill either of those parts, and consider the dare failed even if all other instructions where followed.

To your success.
Rate this Entry

DARE:Be fucked by a ramdom guy anally

Posted 12-21-2015 at 08:50 PM by HisRoyalHighness
Updated 12-24-2015 at 11:34 AM by HisRoyalHighness (Made a change where it would be possible to fullfil the deal in some means of transport back home.)

Dresscode:

You will be wearing a single piece dress for this dare. Nothing else, not even shoes nor jewelry of any kind. Pantihose or other kind of socks are forbidden too.

If it is too cold for you, then you may not do this. Wait for my next dare tomorrow.

You will not close your legs any time since after you get into the dress and the dare starts. I know people will be able to see your crotch and ass. That is intended.

Place

This datre will be carried out in private, but you will be required to go in public first to find your parter.

This dare requires you to be fucked by a complete stranger, someone you pick without any hints from other people.

What will be required of you
  1. Pick some public place a few dozen kilometers away from you (at least), somewhere you have never been before and where nobody knows you.
  2. Dress acording to this dare's dress code.
  3. Go to the place using public transportation of any kind. An airplane, boat, bus or train will all do fine, and so will others. Just be sure to tell me. I need a picture, for example, of outside the plane on the runway and one flying. Also show me pictures of any terminals that you used, including any streets where you wait for a bus or taxi. You need not show your face in the pictures.
  4. Once there, go to your chosen place and find the wussiest, guy at least 20 years older than you. He will be your lucky guy.
  5. Once you have chosen the wusiest guy at least 20 years older (preferably more) take him to a place you can fuck.
  6. You will not ask his name nor give him yours. If he insists, give him your screen name here but do not tell him that.
  7. Have him take a picture of both of you in the place you picked him up and the place you will be fucked. Smudge both your faces and post them here.
  8. Have him do anal to you.
  9. Have him deepthroat you. You will not touch his dick between your ass and your mouth.
  10. Finally, let him fuck your tits. If your tits are not large enough for giving a tit fuck, let him give you at least one more ass to mouth.
  11. Repeat the ass to mouth until he comes.
  12. Leave your cloath on the place you 2 fucked, or give it to him.
  13. Return home totally naked. If it is not possible due to the rules of your means of transport, get as close as possible naked and then dress up as little as possible.

This is your dare for today.
Posted in Dares
Views 4687 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    1. Women can't fuck people anally. Your title makes no sense. (Edit: There are strap-ons, of course. But that's not what you're talking about here...)
    2. This dare is totally unreasonable. Going home completely naked? What the hell?
    3. So... if I understand the bit above the blog correctly, people from certain races are not even allowed to do your dares? Are you serious???
    Updated 12-24-2015 at 02:48 AM by drwarschauu
  2. Old Comment
    So let's say for some fucked up reason, I wanted to do this dare.

Quote:
    Go to the place using public transportation of any kind. An airplane, boat, bus or train will all do fine, and so will others. Just be sure to tell me. I need a picture, for example, of outside the plane on the runway and one flying. Also show me pictures of any terminals that you used, including any streets where you wait for a bus or taxi. You need not show your face in the pictures.
    I don't need to show my face, but you want pictures of streets and terminals that you could probably Google. Fantastic.

Quote:
    Once there, go to your chosen place and find the wussiest, guy
    So I'm just supposed to judge the males in said area, and determine which one is the wussiest? Ever heard of "Don't judge a book by it's cover," or STD's, for that matter?

Quote:
    Smudge both your faces and post them here.
    You want face pics now? You're contradicting yourself, buddy.

Quote:
    Return home totally naked.
    As Happy said in another post, getting arrested tends to be a buzzkill. And a major turn-off.

Not only is this dare totally unreasonable, but oh wait - I'm not allowed to contact you about it, because I'm not a young caucassic, Hispanic, or middle eastern girl. Or maybe I am, but I have no idea what "caucassic" is. Is it a new brand of tea?

tl;dr - Why the fuck would I want to complete a dare for someone who is not concerned with my safety or if I get arrested?
    Updated 12-24-2015 at 07:10 AM by ForeverAlways
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    1. Women can't fuck people anally. Your title makes no sense. (Edit: There are strap-ons, of course. But that's not what you're talking about here...)
    I made that mistake in my title only, not in the rules of the dare itself. I fixed it now. Thanks.

Quote:
    2. This dare is totally unreasonable. Going home completely naked? What the hell?
    It is not totally unreasonable. Some people will dare to do that, some will not. It seems that you would not. That is fine with me.

Also, I did say you could use planes, totally forgetting that naked people are not allowed on board one. If that is the case, you must be naked until as near to the terminal as possible.

Quote:
    3. So... if I understand the bit above the blog correctly, people from certain races are not even allowed to do your dares? Are you serious???
    No, you misread it.

If you are out of my target group, you may choose to do the dare anyway... but do not informn me of it. I am just not interested.

Again, I said I have nothing against those people. I both have and have had non-sexual relationships with them, some of them very strong and personal (like I had had male best friends, including a black one).

However, I am not interested in them sexually. So I asked them to respect that and take the deal and do it if they pleased, but do not informn me of it.
    Posted 12-24-2015 at 11:34 AM by HisRoyalHighness HisRoyalHighness is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I don't understand how your dare can include the suggestion of travelling by plane, and the requirement you walk home naked - in what way could that possibly be reasonable? Also I wouldn't suggest trying to take a bus, boat, train or taxi naked either.. Or walking a few kilometres naked.. In what world does that sound reasonable to you?
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ForeverAlways View Comment

Not only is this dare totally unreasonable, but oh wait - I'm not allowed to contact you about it, because I'm not a young caucassic, Hispanic, or middle eastern girl. Or maybe I am, but I have no idea what "caucassic" is. Is it a new brand of tea?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HisRoyalHighness View Comment

It is not totally unreasonable. Some people will dare to do that, some will not. It seems that you would not. That is fine with me.
    Explain to me how it is not totally unreasonable? There's the chance of being arrested, of getting an STI, of placing yourself in danger. Who knows if that 'wussiest' guy is actually a serial killer?

As FA pointed out above, you don't want face pictures but want pictures of places you could potentionally google and find the location. But then a little further on you DO want face pictures? Smudged or not, same thing.

"If he insists, give him your screen name here but do not tell him that."

Yes, because it's sooo hard to type in a screen name to google these days and bring profiles up.

"It is not totally unreasonable. Some people will dare to do that, some will not. It seems that you would not. That is fine with me."

I can pretty much guarentee noone will do this dare. And those that say they will/have are lying.
  6. Old Comment
    Oh, come on now people. This is a simple task to do. I cant think of a single person who wouldnt travel miles by plane on christmas eve, pick up a stranger, bareback and ass to mouth, while photographing the event. A quick jaunt home naked again, childs play. Anyone too timid to do this is likely black, so doesnt count anyway.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    Oh, come on now people. This is a simple task to do. I cant think of a single person who wouldnt travel miles by plane on christmas eve, pick up a stranger, bareback and ass to mouth, while photographing the event. A quick jaunt home naked again, childs play. Anyone too timid to do this is likely black, so doesnt count anyway.
    Are you expecting me to do this for you?! We're over!
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Are you expecting me to do this for you?! We're over!
    Once was enough.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Once was enough.
    You said you wouldn't tell I can't trust you anymore.
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    You said you wouldn't tell I can't trust you anymore.
    Anymore? Didn't you read the OP? You have to do these things before trust, sheesh.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Anymore? Didn't you read the OP? You have to do these things before trust, sheesh.
    Oh wait. I was supposed to do this before we got together? Now I know why we were never destined to work, silly me