Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Reminder: Sinister Owns My Body

Posted 12-17-2015 at 05:43 PM by techiegirl
Updated 12-17-2015 at 05:46 PM by techiegirl

So, recently the boy toy and I have started doing a more goal oriented type of play. Instead of random rules given to me and giving me an orgasm when I'm horny, we set some kind of subject and make rules that teach/remind/show me about this subject.

We are also no longer playing everyday, which is nice and lets us focus on us. We've only done this new kind play three times and I feel like I should write reports on them, since they were amazing and I had loads of fun.

So, because I'm a brat and a few hints were dropped about how I'm in charge and that a certain dom is actually a bunny, my boy toy decided to remind me who owns my body, because it certainly isn't me.

I would be home alone for the night and needed to take a shower, make and eat dinner, and clean the kitchen. Nothing major, but my boy toy can be very creative. After my shower, I was to get dressed in some slipper boots, a g-string, my incredibly short schoolgirl skirt, my collar, and my leash. Anytime I was in a room, I needed to attach the leash to something. Once that was done I'd need to tie some string around my ankles so my feet could only be a maximum of 1' apart. I then had to tie another string around my wrists so a maximum of 1' could be between my hands. My njoy would also be inserted and a 2' string needed to hang down off of it.

While I was cooking and cleaning, I also needed to have my bone gag in. Once I made my food, I could sit down and eat, but no utensils and because I was a brat, no hands either. After I was done eating, tie a 4' string connecting the string between my wrists and ankle, essentially making me unable to raise my hands above my head.

He told me all this right before I went into work. Needless to say, it really excited me and I spent a lot of my shift thinking about how embarrassing it would be (not to mention cold). On my last break, I was able to call Sinister and we discussed the finer details of the tasks. I'd leave the hobbles on until I spoke to him at midnight, wear the plug for as long as was comfortable, all that fun stuff. He also informed me that he had a mean idea that he would send to me once I'd gone back to wok, so I wouldn't be able to argue about doing it.

Work dragged on after that as I struggled to not briefly check my phone. Eventually I was able to leave and dear god when I saw the additional task I blushed so deeply.

I have a reusable water bottle (Sinister calls it my sippy cup, because he's an ass) and it has a loop at the top and a straw. It's a very nice water bottle and can hold about a liter of liquid

My task was to make sure it was always at least 1/3 full, and then tie it to the end of the string hanging off of my plug. In his words, 'You don't need to have it attached when you're sitting down, but basically, if you're standing then your sippy cup is swinging away.'

So. Humiliating.

I was able to power through the mortification and drive home. Took a warm shower since I knew I'd be freezing and got dressed in a plaid bra, pink and black lace g-string, pink cami, red jacket, slipper boots, and schoolgirl skirt.

There were a few mishaps with the measurement of the strings, but eventually I got my ankles and wrists hobbled. I inserted my plug with the 2' of string tied to the end and then tied my sippy cup to the string. Once again, mishaps with the length of the string as the bottle hit the ground at the length it was. After several attempts, I got the bottom of the bottle to hang just below my knees.

Dear lord, it was so heavy! I've never had any sort of weight hang off my plug and it was so difficult! I constantly felt like the plug was going to fall out. The worst was walking, as the bottle would hit the back of my calves and make the plug jolt inside of me. I had to keep stopping and push the plug back in.

I inserted the gag, trying not to die of embarrassment, and put a pot of water on the stove. I'd decided to make Mac&Cheese for dinner, as I was not going to let his ridiculous rules defer me from my favorite meal.

Unfortunately, the pasta I wanted to use was downstairs in the food storage room. But, me being stubborn, I decided not to change what my plans would normally be and went downstairs to get the pasta.

Oh my god, it was a nightmare. Continually stopping on the stairs, drool falling down onto my chest, the string making me take slightly smaller steps. Going back up was the hardest. I thought the plug was going to fall right out at one point! Thankfully, I got back upstairs in one piece.

Cleaning the kitchen was another matter. I was freezing and the blanket in front of the tv seemed so nice. So, I gave up trying to clean. Even though Sinister wasn't there to approve it, I knew I'd have safeworded if he was, so I had permission to veto cleaning.

I also couldn't handle the weight of the bottle pulling on my plug, so I removed that as well, leaving the string dangling from my ass. I was tempted to add a bell to the end of it, but didn't as I'd not been given permission to. (Sinister promised he'll make me do it one day).

Eventually, my food finished cooking and I was finally ready to attempt eating with no hands. To be specific, my rule was that my hands cannot bring the food to my mouth. I semi cheated and opted for holding the bowl in my hands and tilting it this way and that as opposed to going face first into the food. I didn't get super messy, but the whole situation was beyond embarrassing.

I'd taken the gag out after my meal had finished cooking, but there was still drool around my mouth and chest. I had to keep the leash and collar on all night as well. Not to mention my short as hell schoolgirl skirt that didn't even cover my ass.

Staying that way all night was torture! Even though I knew I was home alone and that no one was going to bother me and I had zero chance of being caught, part of me was still terrified, but I pushed that limit for Sinister and he was incredibly grateful and proud of me.

All in all, I think I like this knew type of play. I won't be forgetting who owns my body, although I might pretend to so he has to remind me.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments