Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

JuNo Challenge

Posted 06-03-2023 at 11:42 AM by lola.fox

Emmy was lovely enough to set up a little challenge on the Discord Server we're in together, so I decided to participate even though denial is not my typical thing. Here's a quick little description in Emmy's words about the game:

What’s the game?
Your goal is to earn as many points as you can throughout the month by completing tasks. Each day will have a task with three levels worth 1, 2, or 3 points depending on difficulty. Most of the tasks focus on edging, but there are elements...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports, Rules
Old

Report - Tit Tally Slaps

Posted 03-23-2023 at 11:14 AM by Angelsaredying

This is a copy of a report for a dare I was lucky enough to receive via KIK a few weeks ago.
The task had a few steps to it and was a delightful challenge to complete and test myself with.

The premise was to blindfold myself and slap each tit with my hand, mark a tally on my body, swap hands and continue until I could take no more. If there were less than 50 tally marks I would have to deep-throat a dildo for 10 minutes and for every diagonal tally that did not cross through 4...
Old

Petplay task report

Posted 02-23-2023 at 09:33 PM by Angelsaredying
Updated 02-25-2023 at 06:05 PM by Angelsaredying

This is a report for a few pet play tasks I received from an amazing Master on Kik.

Task 1:
"Eat your next meal in your kitchen out of a bowl without using hands.
You will kneel naked on the floor wearing only your collar.
When you finished your meal you will humiliate yourself by giving 5 points why you are a good pet. Slap your face after each point you made."

Report:
I adjusted this slightly as I do live with several family...
Old

Check here: Are you missing half the fun?

Posted 03-23-2018 at 08:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

You love giving dares or receiving them? Are you sure you get 100% fun out of it? Here's your check for it.

Half of giving dares as well as half the fun of receiving dares is in the contact with others. Just think about it briefly: what's the difference to doing them just on your own? There are enough kinky roulettes out there with automatic dice, and other automatic task and dare givers, you don't even need your own creativity.

The difference in getting others involved,...
Oracle
Old

Why I do play (and with whom)

Posted 01-21-2018 at 06:42 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Yesterday, I had some outing talk with my friends, revealing that I had kinks. They seem to be quite vanilla, not even gentle ass slaps, anal or deepthroats (Your kink is different but your kink is okay). They wondered "How can people like this", which simply is the colorful variation of life and people. Diversity. I personally believe it might have to do something with connections we made (i.e. spanking = the only attention, so it's the main connection with love), but just my uneducated opinion....
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Reality vs Fantasy

Posted 09-08-2017 at 05:25 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-08-2017 at 09:38 PM by lola.fox

I’ve been on this site for several years now and a moderator for nearly half that, so I think I’ll allow myself just one tiny little ranting blog.

I will never get how people complain about “fakes” and want photo proof of tasks, but consider things like “I will fuck 10 strangers off the street bareback if this gets 15 comments” a realistic encounter. I think you should take that as a warning sign. If you think about it, how many people can you think of in your real life that would consider...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old

Valentine's Day Task

Posted 02-14-2016 at 09:31 PM by The Slutty Princess
Tags dares, reports

The Dare:
1.You will first drink one glass of water or tea.
2. Next, you must write 10 happy sentences on Valentine's from your heart.
3. You must write them while using your wand on your pussy on the medium setting.
4. Next, you will drink another glass of water or tea.
5. Next, you must write 10 silly sentences on Valentine's Day.
6. You must write them while using your wand on your pussy on the high setting.
7. Next, you will drink the 3rd glass of
Posted in Uncategorized