Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Valentine's Day Task

Posted 02-14-2016 at 09:31 PM by The Slutty Princess
Tags dares, reports

The Dare:
1.You will first drink one glass of water or tea.
2. Next, you must write 10 happy sentences on Valentine's from your heart.
3. You must write them while using your wand on your pussy on the medium setting.
4. Next, you will drink another glass of water or tea.
5. Next, you must write 10 silly sentences on Valentine's Day.
6. You must write them while using your wand on your pussy on the high setting.
7. Next, you will drink the 3rd glass of water or tea.
8. Next, you must write 10 Valentine's Day words in complete sentences. The words are the following: 1. Special, 2. Flowers, 3. Red, 4. Boyfriend, 5. Daddy, 6. Jane, 7. Your sister, 8. Your brother, 9. Your mother, 10. Your father.
9. You must write them while your vibrating egg is inserted into your pussy on the highest setting.
10. While you are writing out your sentences, you are not allowed to masturbating and orgasm whatsoever.
11. Next, you will give yourself a golden shower.
12. After washing up, you may orgasm three times.

Report:

Thank you for the task Daddy, I enjoyed it.
I began by gathering the supplies I needed, a red pen, three glasses of water filled to the brim, paper, my hitachi wand, vibrating egg, and clothes pegs. After draining a glass of water, I knelt on the floor, straddling the wand. I turned the wand on its medium setting and pressed my horny pussy against it as I began thinking and writing the sentences on the paper before me. It was actually quite hard to think while waves of pleasure travel throughout your body. I had a time coming up with “happy” sentences so instead, I wrote inspirational quotes that I had remembered, phrases that just make me smile. My final list was:
1. I love you.
2. Love is an Adventure.
3. Life is better when you are laughing.
4. Spend life with your best friend.
5. Mistakes do not define you.
6. Write your own book.
7. Never say never.
8. Remember to sparkle everyday!
9. Life is short if you don’t live it to the fullest.
10. Live on the edge, not in the middle.

By the time I was done, I was dripping wet, my sex covering the wand. Though I already felt “full”, I drank another glass of water and put the empty glass with the other empty glass. I flipped the paper over and turned the wand to its highest setting, letting my clit grind against it as I began to think of some “silly” sentences. Again, these were hard and I actually had to think a little bit. Here is the list I compiled, obviously you can tell that I am craving some chocolate :
1. What if Waldo doesn’t want to be found?
2. Why do noses run but feet smell?
3. How does a towel get dirty if you are drying off your clean body?
4. Donald Trump.
5. I like you like I chocolate.
6. Why can’t more people be like chocolate?
7. My second best friend hides under my bed.
8. I eat chocolate like a slut eats dick.
9. Chocolate is the only good drug.
10. Time is precious, waste it wisely!

Again, after finishing the sentences, I was soaking wet and hornier than ever. My pussy begged for an orgasm but I knew it’d have to wait. I turned the wand off and consumed the final glass of water. Believe me, by then, my bladder was full. It felt like I could go a week without drinking. Though the urge was not bad, I could slightly begin to feel the urge to pee. I grabbed a new piece of paper. I cleaned up the wand using a rag and put it back under my bed, grabbing the egg. I wetted the egg with my saliva before working it into my tight, soaked pussy, having it turned on the highest setting. Again, the pleasure was enormous and it was hard to concentrate and think of the sentences but after about five minutes, I compiled this list:
1. We are Special.
2. My boyfriend had bought me Flowers today.
3. Red covered me today! (Panties, Bra, and Skirt!)
4. I have the best Boyfriend.
5. You are the best Daddy!
6. I hope Jane liked the flower I bought her today!
7. My Sister liked the flower I bought her!
8. Though he didn’t show any emotion, I know my Brother liked the flower I bought him!
9. I hope my Mother liked getting spoiled by my father today!
10. My Father made heart-shaped pancakes this morning!

Following the sentences and the constant vibrations, my bladder was begging to be released. It was as though the vibrations made me want to pee even more. With the egg in, I slid on a t-shirt and shorts and went downstairs to the bathroom. This would be my first golden shower ever. Having obtained a plastic cup from the kitchen, I returned to the bathroom, stripping naked and crawling into the tub. I’ll admit, I was a little excited and curious. I knelt in the tub, positioning the cup just right to collect every drip of the warm urine that poured out of me. Having filled nearly the entire cup, it was time to pour it on me. Again, I felt really excited about giving it a try as I positioned the full cup over my head. I slowly tipped the cup as the warm, smelly urine began to soak my hair, dripping from my head, down my breasts and belly, rolling off my thighs and into the puddle that gathered at the bottom of the tub. As soon as the pee hit my head, I instantly felt grossed out. I could feel just how warm and sticky it felt and soon, the aroma of urine filled me which certainly wasn’t that pleasant. Now that I was soaked in the sticky urine, I quickly turned on the water and washed up, making sure to shampoo my hair twice to ensure I’d get the sticky mess from my hair. After drying off, I wrapped a towel around my naked body and grabbed my clothes off the floor and returned to my room, tossing the towel and the clothes on the floor. Naked, I lay on my bed, eyes closed, as it let my hand have at my horny pussy again this time letting it orgasm. After three wonderful orgasms, it was time to come on here and report. Honestly, though the golden shower did not seem like “my cup of tea”, it was quite interesting. I didn’t mind it but I also didn’t find it to be that arousing in particular. It kind of grossed me out to feel all sticky, especially having it in my hair. I think it would serve a great purpose as a punishment, as long as I am allowed to clean afterwards.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1515 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Princess,
    I see that those 3 glasses of water, really helped you to gain a fill cup of pee. Nice job on your sentences and the challenge of doing it why using your wand. Then also why using the vibrating egg on high inside you. Then, I will use it for punishment on you, and let you clean afterwards. Your Daddy!
  2. Old Comment
    Now you have done a gl9den shower, give it a few days and you'll want to do it again.