Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Why you miss what you are looking for - and how to easily find it

Posted 06-21-2019 at 08:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)

So you took together everything it needed, created an account, and just posted what you like to get by us other users here. But, nobody replies. So much nobody, that you start to bump your thread. Once. Twice. Maybe even a dozen times. Still, nobody replies, or at least you don't get the answer you are looking for.

Here's why, just to help you out.
There seems to be no gate...
Oracle
Old

Play time in the yard

Posted 06-18-2019 at 11:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-18-2019 at 12:14 PM by CSasha

I love my Mistress, and she knows I do. I have never been more thankful than now for the privacy fence I had to install last year. Why you may ask?

She has me bound face down in the yard, my wrist and ankles bound to stakes having me spread eagle in the hot sun.
"Well, my pet. I think I'm going to mark you in a way I don't think I ever have before.", she says as I watch her walk up to me in her small bikini. "See pet, I'm going to take these letters and write my name...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

The Pet

Posted 06-18-2019 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-18-2019 at 12:14 PM by CSasha

Here I was, tied to a table, face down, legs spread, hands tied behind my back. She had me Blindfolded, Gaged and plugged with a kitten tail, not to mention ears open my head as well. And caged... did I mention I was caged? Always caged for my Mistress Cass. She likes to lock me away for weeks at a time and tease me constantly while working my balls and ass with her toys and tools.
I hear her enter the room, jumping at the touch of her clawed hand runs gently along my inner thigh before she grips...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Enjoying other people's chastity

Posted 06-12-2019 at 12:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Back in february I did around 5 weeks of chastity, with a partner of emlalock. I had been getting quite horny over that time, even doing some tasks I hadn't dared otherwise. Good to know the one side of something.

Because in the past weeks I enjoyed holding the keys for some wearers, asking tasks from them, meddling with their time, even more. The fun is in making others suffer in that denial and chastity way, and making them things do by being in control. Having the keys means you have...
Oracle
Old

Remember, it's fantasy!

Posted 01-31-2019 at 10:07 AM by CSasha (I love words)

"All the world's a stage ..."

I fantasize about being mistreated, abused, raped, enslaved, and other kinky stuff. But, it IS a fantasy! I don't really like to be. When I do, it's all consensual and involves an end, anytime by my word. It also implies rules.

I also don't want to ruin my social life or career, my fiances, commit crimes, harm myself beyond reason and much more. Most of us don't want that, at least to my expression.

But when I get horny,...
Oracle
Old

Delineation Self-diagnosis results

Posted 01-04-2019 at 02:47 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Just finally put the small effort in to answer a self-diagnosis questionnaire. For the German-capable among you, here is the link.

It's about delineation (the German word "Abgrenzung" is what I mean), the idea at the very root we are hindered most by not executing our natural basic to think, feel, and live in our own space and responsibility, because at a past point, childhood or trauma, we learned or picked up to let others break into our personal space without barking and fending...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

My goals for 2019

Posted 12-31-2018 at 09:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

New year, time to look back and think about what to do with my life this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Cassandra:My goals for 2018
I want to further improve at work, keep on doing more family stem therapy sessions, and more guided meditations, since they do me good.

I also want to keep on spending more time with my family and friends.

Sort of, I need to figure out my priorities.

Kink not to forget, I hope I will finish my deepthroats from my thread quick enough. Because I am already eager
Oracle