Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Why you miss what you are looking for - and how to easily find it

Posted 06-21-2019 at 08:19 AM by CSasha

So you took together everything it needed, created an account, and just posted what you like to get by us other users here. But, nobody replies. So much nobody, that you start to bump your thread. Once. Twice. Maybe even a dozen times. Still, nobody replies, or at least you don't get the answer you are looking for.

Here's why, just to help you out.
There seems to be no gate and keepers anymore. You could just create an account here, easy peasy. Nobody asked questions or denied the entrance. But, there still are gates you need to pass to get where you want. You might just have missed them.

The internet is a great thing. But at the same time, its great attributes come with a drawback. You are nobody here at the start. An account is easily created, and more easily abandoned the next day. Do you have even made the effort to choose an avatar? Hint: You should choose one!

This is how I evaluate if I reply, and how much effort I put into it, and I tell you, because I think most people here do it that way:

Have I seen you before? How long have you been around here? How much have you put up that makes it more likely to be here the next or another day? How often have you proven to respond and maybe even properly report to dares? How often have you contributed? Did we have a talk? Do others know you? Have you build up a history or even relationships here? Do we have a relationship?

Basically, when you start here (or on any other online platform), you have no face - no credibility. With every day you are here, with every forum or blog post, with every album, with every time in chat, you are building up your face (or ruining it if you misbehave). Only by that, you are passing the gate keepers of all people here, judging about weather you get a response or not.

Pass the gates! Take your time. Come back a couple of days. Join the communication. Be here when you are not a horny mess, too! Build up relationships. It'll help you so much to find what you are looking for and have the greatest time here.

Have fun and take care
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments