Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

1. Old Comment

Re: Car Wrecked!

Sorry to hear about the accident but glad to hear everyone is recovering.
  2. Old Comment

Re: Car Wrecked!

Oh my, sorry for that. Get well soon. Take your time recovering.
  3. Old Comment

Re:Thoughts!

I hope you feel better soon, sending positive thoughts your way.
  4. Old Comment

Re: Facts!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by deen View Comment
    Couldn't it be the flip side of the coin as well; the dare being too thrilling or rather touching the extremes, overly complex or difficult. Normally I ask if the dare looks good in advance and appreciate feedback because it's hard to flip the coin and let it land vertically on its edge.

Yes it could be the flip coin as well, as you have stated.
  5. Old Comment

Re: Facts!

Couldn't it be the flip side of the coin as well; the dare being too thrilling or rather touching the extremes, overly complex or difficult. Normally I ask if the dare looks good in advance and appreciate feedback because it's hard to flip the coin and let it land vertically on its edge.
  6. Old Comment

Re: Secret Within!

You had a wonderful grandfather and younshould be proud of yourself just as he was proud of you. Now you have to pass all that knowledge, wisdom and love your grandfather passed on you to someone else and his (and yours) legacy will live on.
    Posted 09-17-2017 at 06:10 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  7. Old Comment

Re: Secret Within!

Congratulations. You are here and making a difference. Just reading your blogs suggests to me that he passed along some of his caring and wisdom, and his willingness to reach out with those. I bet you make a difference to those in your daily life.

And some of that is clearly because of your grandfather. So celebrate him every day as he lives on in you. He recognized, as you recognize, that no matter how much you wish, how deep the feelings, the caring doesn't matter without sharing.
    Updated 09-17-2017 at 06:13 AM by MarvHarvey
  8. Old Comment

Re: My World Crashed!

I can feel your pain, but as long as we keep the people who are dear to us in our hearts,they will never perish.
    Posted 09-16-2017 at 11:57 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  9. Old Comment

Re: My World Crashed!

He sounds like a genuinely great person. Sorry for your loss.
  10. Old Comment

Re: For Your Benefit!

Define innocent? If you tell them what it is and they still go along, does that still make them innocent?

In short: Person should be told. To do so otherwise is disrespectful. And yes, I, personally, would care.
  11. Old Comment

Re: How Safe!

I did not see those threads but I have noticed it before.

I fully agree.

In my view,... ESPECIALLY with casual play:
    Dear subs,
    Please understand that the dare-givers are in 99% of the cases doing it for themselves. They likely have a horny fantasy that they try to "colour-up".
    That is 100% OK if you feel intrigued as well, If the dare sounds like a challenge that fits in your fantasy, if the fact you got it as a dare helps you to take a step that were curious about but were reluctant to take.
    But be aware you, and only you are responsible for your safety.
    Be aware that teh dare-giver may have thought a little about it, or maybe not, or maybe has but has it wrong.
    At the end YOU are doing it and should only do it if you feel safe.
    And don't worry, if this time it doesn't happen, there will always be a next opportunity.
  12. Old Comment

Re: Waste Of Time!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Masterwants View Comment
    Personally I find it sad that people are driven to do this,......
    Thats exactly​ what i meant.
    Its very annoying to be confronted with.
    It's absolutely a bad thing.
    But the blog made me really think about the question. And i came to the conclusion.... If you really think about what drives people to do this...... It's also just extremely "sad".
  13. Old Comment

Personally I find it sad that people are driven to do this, whether it's for fun, the satisfaction of deceiving people or to fool someone into sending pics or whatever.

I think it's one thing to waste people's time in an AMA, but another to engage in one to one communication and waste someone's time and continue the deceit, which very quickly they are unable to sustain.

As Sir Sam states people seem to forget there are real people behind the usernames and profiles and these people have feelings...
  14. Old Comment

In me view,
    You post it as a question. But if one is really prepared to think about it there are reasons. Some of the reasons are bad ones,... but they are still reasons.
    (Reply is intended to be a serious explanation, not something I like or advocate)

Some see the site as a game. Not realizing real people are on it.

Some see it as a game, having no clue that others take it serious.

Some are "trolls" just to see what happens.

And some are really mean trolls....... Like there are really mean people in rl. They intend to be mean. It's a bit difficult to understand them, but if you start imagination it a lot of scary thoughts come up.

Finally,...
    Did you ever as a youngster pulled the legs of an insect? Why?
  15. Old Comment

I could write volumes about people who post ads under "Serious replies only" tag and when you send them PM or even get to the stage when you chat with them over kik or skype, they prove to be a fake or a time waster. And I can see those ads regularly get bumped by the same people who post them and that's really annoying.

I've lost plenty of time and energy trying to do something serious, sidetracked by idiots, just to find myself back on the START again, without even collecting the $200.
    Posted 06-15-2017 at 03:09 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  16. Old Comment

I don't think it's necessarily hurtful when a boy pretending to be a girl but rather the moment when another user finds out that the girl is, in fact, a boy. Because if a user with a fake online personalia never gets caught and everyone genuinely thinks it's a real person, does that mean that all the fun is taken away? I don't think so because even though this user is lying, others still enjoy (e.g.) giving questions to the user and reading the give answers.

So when these fake users participate in the AMA-, Truth-, Dares-, or Request TorD Online section, everybody is having fun as long as the user doesn't get caught. But you are definitely right about wasting other people's time when these fake users post a personal (M/s ad) in the s/M Area. The moment that they start interacting with other users on a more personal level, the chance of getting caught increases and when the fake user is finally caught then he probably wasted someone's time. But like I said, until this moment; there is no harm done.

And on a side note: most fake users are no trolls. They don't fuck with other people emotions and upset them on purpose. On the contrary, they just like the attention a girl gets online and just want to pretend or be like a girl because it turns them on. A troll would be someone pretending to be a girl and interacting with people just to reveal that they are a boy after some playtime, just to upset them and intentionally waste their time.
    Updated 06-15-2017 at 04:13 AM by RiskyFlame
  17. Old Comment

Re: Trust versus NonTrust!

Interesting topic... I ll add my two cents for sake of discussion..

Personally I feel trust is earned when one can freely expose their own vulnerabilities to someone without the fear of disappointment, exploitation or abuse..

Now coming to the second part.. I feel one may leave someone trustworthy to wade in unknown waters for three reasons...
    1) there is some glitch in trust level but one they leave does not realise this new glitch which has changed the level of trust..
    2) the things they want in life have changed and are no longer in sync
    3) they are stupid to not realise and value what they have, when they have it
    Updated 05-27-2017 at 02:13 PM by nina@
  18. Old Comment

Re: Where Has It Gone!

Thankyou for your kind words and enjoying my blogs.
  19. Old Comment

Re: Where Has It Gone!

I love and enjoy reading your blogs and I can only imagine how painful it must be for you on this day.

We all lost people we loved and cared for, one way or another, and remembering them in certain times might even cause an additional pain, but as long as we keep them in our memories and our hearts, they will never die!

It is surely a devastating and an irrecoverable loss, but think of all those wonderful moments you spent together and try to feel happy just as you felt then, as those are the moments you only live once in your life.

You have my full support and carry on with the good work!

GrandMaster
    Posted 05-10-2017 at 02:12 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  20. Old Comment

Re: Tempation!

Thanks for your writing friend.

Yes,
    Duality
    Oneness
    Objectiveness
    Discernment
    Bigger picture
    Strength of character
    Practice
    Respect
    Love

Your bud,
    ~J
  21. Old Comment

Re: Stop And Think!

Excellent rules, well done! Too bad many of the people here won't read or follow them.
    Posted 04-20-2017 at 01:14 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  22. Old Comment

Re: 2017!

Happy New Year to you as well!
  23. Old Comment

Re: Walking That Path!

That is very lovely...
  24. Old Comment

Re: Poem!

I can relate to this. I usually am quiet sometimes when I wish to speak without restraint. I do this because I know I when I shouldn't. Because maybe it wouldn't matter, or isn't the right time or path for me. I learn from my lessons and don't want to waste valuable time making the same mistakes.
    Updated 10-08-2016 at 08:44 PM by Joan Sky
  25. Old Comment

Re: The Word "sinner."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by joansky View Comment
    Ill intentions doesn't mean medicine, and I'm sure some people are interested in your views. You seem like an interesting person.
    ok well my definition of sin is when you defy someone else rights in an inexcusable way. If you want to sit at your home and do things that are considered sin then so be it as long as nobody else is being hurt by the process. If you want to sit at home and do a bunch of drugs that is fine with me but if you steal from other people then that is kinda not all right. "stealing is the only crime that exists."