Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: How Safe!

Posted 06-16-2017 at 06:38 PM by MasterDaddy02

How Safe Is That Dare:

It has come to my attention that a few subs were asked to do unsafe dares. Which now brings up a very good point! The subs felt that they had to take a stand and not go through with the dare. It did make them feel not good about themselves. They felt that it crossed the line in some degree. They also were not going to go against there limits to please a person. Yet, that person still had the nerve to keep trying to play with there mind in talking them into it. Plus saying they were not a good sub, just because they stood up to that person. At times, there must be that understanding in which if you are going to dare a sub in such a manner. Then you better say, would you perform the same dare as well? If you would not do it. Then what gives you the right to dare another to do such a dangerous dare? What are your thoughts in doing so? Safety should and must come first. Not second or third! The sub must perform that dare just to please you. Sorry that is dead wrong!

So stop and think about it, as you want something dangerous to be perform for your joy!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 905 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I did not see those threads but I have noticed it before.

I fully agree.

In my view,... ESPECIALLY with casual play:
    Dear subs,
    Please understand that the dare-givers are in 99% of the cases doing it for themselves. They likely have a horny fantasy that they try to "colour-up".
    That is 100% OK if you feel intrigued as well, If the dare sounds like a challenge that fits in your fantasy, if the fact you got it as a dare helps you to take a step that were curious about but were reluctant to take.
    But be aware you, and only you are responsible for your safety.
    Be aware that teh dare-giver may have thought a little about it, or maybe not, or maybe has but has it wrong.
    At the end YOU are doing it and should only do it if you feel safe.
    And don't worry, if this time it doesn't happen, there will always be a next opportunity.