Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Waste Of Time!

Posted 06-14-2017 at 10:36 PM by MasterDaddy02

Why must some "trolls," think it is funny to take time away from others? I am talking about how some will acted like the opposite sex, just to get attention. How they do make people think twice about posting anything on "AMA." How they are hurting those that wish to asked questions. But think twice before doing it.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1499 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I don't think it's necessarily hurtful when a boy pretending to be a girl but rather the moment when another user finds out that the girl is, in fact, a boy. Because if a user with a fake online personalia never gets caught and everyone genuinely thinks it's a real person, does that mean that all the fun is taken away? I don't think so because even though this user is lying, others still enjoy (e.g.) giving questions to the user and reading the give answers.

So when these fake users participate in the AMA-, Truth-, Dares-, or Request TorD Online section, everybody is having fun as long as the user doesn't get caught. But you are definitely right about wasting other people's time when these fake users post a personal (M/s ad) in the s/M Area. The moment that they start interacting with other users on a more personal level, the chance of getting caught increases and when the fake user is finally caught then he probably wasted someone's time. But like I said, until this moment; there is no harm done.

And on a side note: most fake users are no trolls. They don't fuck with other people emotions and upset them on purpose. On the contrary, they just like the attention a girl gets online and just want to pretend or be like a girl because it turns them on. A troll would be someone pretending to be a girl and interacting with people just to reveal that they are a boy after some playtime, just to upset them and intentionally waste their time.
    Updated 06-15-2017 at 04:13 AM by RiskyFlame
  2. Old Comment
    I could write volumes about people who post ads under "Serious replies only" tag and when you send them PM or even get to the stage when you chat with them over kik or skype, they prove to be a fake or a time waster. And I can see those ads regularly get bumped by the same people who post them and that's really annoying.

I've lost plenty of time and energy trying to do something serious, sidetracked by idiots, just to find myself back on the START again, without even collecting the $200.
    Posted 06-15-2017 at 03:09 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  3. Old Comment
    In me view,
    You post it as a question. But if one is really prepared to think about it there are reasons. Some of the reasons are bad ones,... but they are still reasons.
    (Reply is intended to be a serious explanation, not something I like or advocate)

Some see the site as a game. Not realizing real people are on it.

Some see it as a game, having no clue that others take it serious.

Some are "trolls" just to see what happens.

And some are really mean trolls....... Like there are really mean people in rl. They intend to be mean. It's a bit difficult to understand them, but if you start imagination it a lot of scary thoughts come up.

Finally,...
    Did you ever as a youngster pulled the legs of an insect? Why?
  4. Old Comment
    Personally I find it sad that people are driven to do this, whether it's for fun, the satisfaction of deceiving people or to fool someone into sending pics or whatever.

I think it's one thing to waste people's time in an AMA, but another to engage in one to one communication and waste someone's time and continue the deceit, which very quickly they are unable to sustain.

As Sir Sam states people seem to forget there are real people behind the usernames and profiles and these people have feelings...
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Masterwants View Comment
    Personally I find it sad that people are driven to do this,......
    Thats exactly​ what i meant.
    Its very annoying to be confronted with.
    It's absolutely a bad thing.
    But the blog made me really think about the question. And i came to the conclusion.... If you really think about what drives people to do this...... It's also just extremely "sad".