Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Personal information My PM dares, Likes, Dislikes, Limits and anything else I like to share with you.
Old

I broke the key!!!

Posted 09-10-2018 at 02:13 PM by CSasha (I love words)

So I just started to put myself into a chastity device again. I am not that much into permanent chastity yet. The longest period were three days so far.

I often struggle with the lock and keys a bit when locking it up. Today, I overdid it, and broke the key while it was in the lock, and me in the device. It looked like it was already locked.

I told my husband, who I love to death. He has never seen my chastity devices but was very open, and giving me proposals what...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Me and my ... part-time sissy

Posted 08-26-2018 at 04:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-26-2018 at 04:24 AM by CSasha

Around 12 years ago, I bought my first skirt, and a corsage-like bra. The skirt was ugly and too tight around the legs, the bra just hilariously disfunctional. Shortly before, I had fucked my ass with self-made dildos for the first time. I enjoy to be fucked. Partly I enjoy it physically, partly it hurts, plus it is exhausting. But most of my joy is being desired, teasing by my physical existence, and being a joy and relief. Though I am fortunately only average size and shape, I am not a man. I don't...
Oracle
Old

Me and my ... head hair

Posted 07-08-2018 at 08:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-25-2018 at 01:44 PM by CSasha

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

I had my last short hair cut at the age of sixteen. My personal opinion was that it didn't suit me at all. So I let it grow ever since. It was a tough time getting it long in my teens with...
Oracle
Old

Me and my ... facial and body hair

Posted 07-05-2018 at 10:59 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

I didn't shave my face until the age of twenty-six. I think I didn't have upnormal facial hair growth, just that nobody else I knew with natural facial hair growth didn't shave until...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

He/She? Sorry for the confusion - About transition

Posted 06-30-2018 at 07:16 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-30-2018 at 04:06 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: The following text is all according to my experience, best knowledge and the situation in Germany, as well as my personal opinion. I am also not a native, so if you know other words in your regional English for anything I describe, enrich us with more vocabulary, please. If you want to add, correct or post a counter statement, feel free to comment. Add links to further information sites if you want.

1. How to adress me?
A short while ago I encountered how I shall be addressed,...
Oracle
Old

A bit about chastity

Posted 06-27-2018 at 04:15 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-28-2018 at 12:46 AM by CSasha

Damn, Germany! How could you lose against South Korea? Now you disappointed two people betting against each other who wouldn't have thought so!

Two years ago in the summer, I was starting to explore my sexuality and kinky side much more in action. I wore a chastity device for pretty much the whole day, for at least a week. It made me so horny. And crazy.

The brain is the biggest sex organ in the human body. So when the genitals are off reach, that triggers, plus, you notice...
Oracle
Old

Excuse me, excuse yourself

Posted 06-26-2018 at 11:42 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I am guilty about not checking my mail. In different locations, sites, platforms, of several of my addresses. Often I am ashamed of that. And I wonder what people think about me, doing it. I know it from the other side, how disappointing it is if someone doesn't show up for a date. How angry it can make. Or just the most simple event: not getting a reply to a message. Or not getting a report to a dare. Or a response to a report.

But, it all doesn't help. I am not that social. I have big...
Oracle