Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average.

An Orgasm Full Of Pee

Posted 04-09-2018 at 03:27 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-12-2018 at 01:46 PM by IceMaiden

In this thread I ended up with a bunch of custom orgasms, three of which were passed over to AM to make for me. So for the last two days Sir has had me pee in my mop bucket whenever I have needed to pee.

He originally wanted the bucket as full as it could get before we used all the pee but as my period is due we decided the amount I had managed to collect so far would probably suffice, as if we had to halt it for my period we would have to start all over again. In the last two days I
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

Use and Importance of Titles In D/s

Posted 03-28-2018 at 03:04 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-28-2018 at 03:08 PM by IceMaiden

AM wanted me to write an essay about this and this was the end result:

Most people in the kink community use titles with their partner, usually the title is decided upon by both parties and may change or alternate over time as their relationship progresses. Some wanna be doms or high and mighty doms assume that all submissives should address them and anyone else who identifies as dominant in such a way but they are usually laughed at and ignored by the majority of experienced BDSM
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Links to my stories.

Posted 03-26-2018 at 03:19 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-19-2021 at 11:23 AM by IceMaiden

My signature was getting a bit long so here are links to my stories with the general themes of them.

Him. (Finished.)
Male dom female sub, group sex, humilation, degradation, oral sex, anal, spanking, public, watersports

Taming a Brat. (Finished.)
Male dom female sub, Consensual non consent, humiliation, degradation, deepthroat, whipping, bratty

Taken (Unfinished.)
Male dom female sub, pet play, pain, kidnap, forced, public
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

What is one kink that changed from a limit to a like/love?

Posted 03-18-2018 at 04:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-18-2018 at 04:36 PM by IceMaiden

For the majority of the time I have been involved in kink, degradation has been a hard limit for me. I was okay with humiliation, but there was a very fine line between the two and it had to be approached carefully in order not to cross into degradation.

But then I asked AM his opinion of how the two of them differ and after he explained his thoughts on them to me I started to become quite curious about degradation.

I was so nervous about it going very wrong the first time
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Pests.

Posted 03-13-2018 at 09:01 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-13-2018 at 09:13 AM by IceMaiden

A lot of people here are looking for play partners and I wish them luck with this. It can be frustrating when there are so many males and so few females and it takes a while to find someone, or when you think you have found someone only to later realize you don't really click, your needs don't match or they vanish on you.

But just because you are frustrated in your search doesn't make it okay to pester someone who has already politely declined your advances.

If you were...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Let's Talk About Consent.

Posted 03-03-2018 at 04:49 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-03-2018 at 04:58 PM by IceMaiden

What is consent?

"Consent:
noun: consent; plural noun: consents
1. permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.
"

Consent is important. Especially in the kink world. It is so important it is mentioned in both SSC and RACK:

SSC: Safe, sane, consensual.
RACK: Risk aware consensual kink.

So why do I see so many people not bothering to get consent in a d/s setting? 'Doms' who think that because someone
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Short Update

Posted 02-10-2018 at 03:27 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I currently have several outstanding tasks/threads such as the lights out thread tasks/custom orgasms or DOND thread and dares to give out still. I was hoping to have finished them all by now, but I have a lot going on in r/l and am not in a kinky mindset currently.

Even if I were I don't have much free time due to personal stuff going on and recently had to take a break with Butterfly and Jaro due to ill health and relax a lot of my own rules given by AM due to ill health and family.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized