Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Shared with a stranger

Posted 04-17-2023 at 08:29 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 04-17-2023 at 08:32 AM by IceMaiden

I woke up early to find Sir already awake and on his phone. I didn't think anything of it as it was very early and I figured he was just talking to someone or playing a game or something until it was time for us to get up. Then he told me he would be right back and left the room only to return a minute later saying that didn't work. I had no idea what he was talking about so I asked what hadn't worked and he told me "we might have company soon."

....What?!

Not even a minute after he said that and I was still trying to understand what he meant he again said he would be back in a minute and left the room ... only this time when he returned, someone came with him! I smiled at the newcomer in greeting since I couldn't actually get any words out and was thinking "Oh. Shit." The newcomer, we will call him Z, said a few words to Sir although I don't recall what as I was finding it hard to focus properly and then Sir told him to strip off and start sucking his peepee. Z was very enthusiastic (But I am better, Sir said so later when I asked.) and got to work and I just watched for a few minutes. It was nice to see Sir shove someone else's head down onto him and make them choke for a change. While Z worked on Sir I was trying to decide if I was jealous or turned on...or both. I have fantasies of me being shared but I admit I am quite possessive of Sir. I know that's not fair, but it is what it is. I decided I was both jealous and turned on, because Sir is mine, but if Sir can do things for me that he isn't into much then I can do the same for him. (and I'm sure next time the participant will be female.) But it was also very hot to watch the guy choking and slobbering and slurping over Sir. Sir then got more comfortable and told me to strip as well.

Oh. dear. I don't like being naked in front of anyone. Even with Sir after all this time I am self-conscious and painfully aware of my flaws and the parts of my body I don't like. But I was still quick to strip my bra and bottoms off (I hadn't slept with a shirt since the room was so fucking hot in the night.) and rejoin them on the bed and Sir told me to share with Z so I made my way to Sir's peepee and it was my turn to suck and surprisingly Sir did not shove my head down... much. Then Sir wanted us to move so Z was at the top of the bed and Sir was behind me and told me to "suck our friend here." My boobs were swinging everywhere and I was totally naked in front of both of them and my mind was racing a mile a minute. (I'd love to find a way to shut down my brain so I can focus 100% on what is happening.) I slid up so I could start sucking Z and Sir lined himself with my bum before sliding into me and starting to fuck me. Sir told Z there's no need to be gentle with her you can push her head down...so he did! Z commented to Sir that I was a good girl and Sir agreed.

Sir told me not to finish Z too quickly and I wondered why until he told me to grab a condom and put it on Z. I got off the bed to grab one and slid it onto Z (and since Sir had removed my glasses shortly before so I could barely see anything, hoped that I was putting it on the right way!) The condom went on easy so I guess being short-sighted didn't hinder me this time and as soon as it was on Sir told me to climb on top of Z and put his peepee in my cunt. My cheeks were so fucking red at this point as I climbed on top and slid him inside me. Once Z was inside me, Sir lined himself up with my butt again and tried to slide inside but then said we may need lube this time you're very tight. (I do anal for Sir only so aside from the last few days I hadn't done anal for two years and he had already commented that I was tight the day before when it was just him inside me. So I imagine I was extra tight at this point!) Sir went to grab some lube and Z took the opportunity to fuck me a little until Sir returned and lubed me up before attempting to slide into me again. We learned that dp works best by starting with anal and then adding the other peepee into the cunt and not cunt first. So Z slid out and Sir slid in and then Z slid back inside and oh my days. So full. So turned on. So wanton. So ashamed. So overwhelmed. (in a good way!) Sir pulled my head back by the hair while he fucked me which caused my boobs to rise and Z took the opportunity to slap them around a little.

I think Sir could tell that Z was getting close to cumming, as he told him to pull out and did so himself before pushing me down onto his peepee. I will never like AtM. Ever. And it was worse than last time because I had had no warning this was happening so I hadn't been able to shower/clean properly beforehand. (I think Sir liked it more for that reason.) But I cleaned Sir and then he told me to roll onto my back, telling Z he wanted him to cum over my face. So I slid to the end of the bed and opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out so that Z could finish over my face....and he missed it entirely. Which was sad. But Sir did not miss it at all. And Sir cums a lot. So by the time Sir was finished, my face was absolutely coated in Sir's cum. I was glad I had closed my eyes in time because it was everywhere and sticky. And it made me feel so used...which made me feel so aroused and I could feel how wet I was. I mentioned a very long time ago to Sir that the idea of just being used for Sir or multiple men to cum with no regard for my own pleasure/orgasms was incredibly hot...and it was.

They were both getting redressed at this point and I was still lay on the bed covered in cum and unable to open my eyes so I have no idea who threw the towel at me to wipe my face. After being able to open my eyes again I didn't know where to look! Z and Sir spoke for a minute or two before Z left and then Sir asked me what it was like to be woken that way....I told him I could think of plenty of worse ways.

I've fantasized about dp for sooooo long and Sir made it happen for me. He made so many firsts happen for me this weekend and I am so thankful and grateful. Thank you so much, Sir. I love you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 418 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments