Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Thoughts and Ramblings
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Denial is NOT for Butterflies

Posted 01-18-2018 at 04:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I don't do denial!

I will let that settle in for a second .......

recovered? Ok, let me explain ...

Denial seems to be a hot topic around here. I think 90% of people have orgasm control as a like or love or curiosity (I am making that statistic up, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was pretty close). I too love orgasm control, but denial for me is a LIMIT!

I know it sounds crazy! I am a sub and I don't do denial? How can I still call myself
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Wasting my time ....

Posted 01-11-2018 at 04:13 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:30 PM by Butterfly

I try not to take things too seriously on getDare. I try to have realistic expectations ... I know that when I give out a dare or task, it may not be completed like I wanted, or at all. I most times will not receive a report.

I knew that going into the Rule Society that Asslvr and I started. The way it works is that people who may not be in relationships but still want to be held accountable for rules, can apply and we will help negotiate some rules with them and then enforce them for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Reflecting on 2017 and 365 Orgasms for 2018

Posted 01-01-2018 at 03:18 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:38 PM by Butterfly

One year ago today, I reflected on 2016 and wrote a list of things that I wanted to try and accomplish this year. You can read that post here.

To recap, these are the things that I wanted to accomplish, and how they turned out:

1. Read 10 books.
Failed. I think I only read about 6 or 7 books this year. I had a REALLY busy year and didn't get...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Kinky Bucket List Update

Posted 12-29-2017 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:37 PM by Butterfly

Awhile ago I posted my kinky bucket list.Over the last few months, I have been working on a few of the items on the list, and I thought I would update you all on how that is going:

* Try my anchor plug
When I wrote this list, I had a Large anchor plug that wouldn't fit into my ass. I was sad, so I bought the mini version of the same plug and although it is smaller than I wanted, it was able to fit in no problem. It feels really good. Even though it is only a little bigger than
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 12-26-2017 at 12:02 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 10-24-2021 at 01:57 PM by Butterfly

❤Loves
I am more than happy to do any or all of the following:

Control - all kinds
Control is my biggest kink. It doesn't even have to be sexual. Being given any order, whether it is to edge myself or give a compliment to my boss, I love the feeling of knowing I am not in control. I can be very bratty at times, but I do love having to ask permission for many different things. Some of my favorites are having to ask permission to pee, or to cum or touch myself.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Giving in to submission

Posted 12-07-2017 at 03:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It has been a long time since I have had the opportunity to feel truly subby.

Asslvr and I took a break for over a year from our D/s relationship. Although we continued to be kinky in the bedroom, I never really allowed myself to give in fully. Our sessions were fun, and hot and I got to cum and beg lots ... but I was also bratty and smart mouthed and had other things on my mind.

It is hard to turn my brain off. It is running constantly, and the same is true during sexy
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Updated Toys List

Posted 12-03-2017 at 07:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-08-2020 at 03:51 PM by Butterfly

We have had a few toy catastrophes lately, and it makes me very sad. I love all my toys, even if I don't get to play with them very often.

The first happened in Mexico, we lost my favorite glass dildo when it crashed on the floor and shattered. We have since replaced it, but it isn't the same angle.

Next, we broke another glass plug because of the way we were storing them. Something landed on top of it and broke it in half. Even though we didn't use it too often, it was
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171203_152454.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	560  
A Butterfly Princess <3