Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

So you want to be my slave?

Posted 01-28-2017 at 03:41 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:28 AM by CSasha

Thanks to this post about the difference between a submissive and a slave I've decided to get something off my mind by writing it down. Sine I joined getDare over half a year ago I have seen plenty of requests from potential slaves compared to very few from potential Masters and Mistresses. Partly it's the lack of effort that I cannot stand, I have written about that, but even more, I oppose the myth or thinking pattern which stands behind such attitude:

I want to be your slave, so you...
Oracle
Old

Sacrifices: Fantastic PM dares to suffer while the darer enjoys

Posted 12-31-2016 at 10:13 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. These PM dares bind a kinky task to some kind of pleasure for the darer. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "PMDARES...
Oracle
Old

Game: Do it right

Posted 10-28-2016 at 12:44 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-30-2016 at 05:23 PM by CSasha

Idea: Communication is difficult. Your play partner gives you a task, but 'forget' to tell you about an important condition. So once you did it, he asks you about it. Since you didn't know about it, you probably didn't fulfill it. So you have to do it right this time. If there only weren't more of these conditions, you don't know yet about.

Watch this publicly played example.

How it works: The top creates a simple task and throws two six-sided dice. For any rolled 1 or 6 he...
Oracle
Posted in Games