Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

cam and tasks today

Posted 02-02-2020 at 11:41 PM by perv2thebone
Updated 02-03-2020 at 01:49 AM by perv2thebone (change of plans)

today I will do my "person above disgusting task" doing sloppy deepthroats, collecting spit and snot and eating it on bread afterwards. I will also do queenmistressa PM dare and insert 3 cholate bars into my ass and eating them afterwards.

going to start in about 20 minutes, be on cam, if you want to join in the fun.

Ladies having additional tasks always welcome

Looks like I had a change of plans by a lady that came in to my room. I will do this...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More changes

Posted 02-01-2020 at 07:54 PM by Bloxo

So life continues...finally after months of research I figure out that the girl I was broken by was a covert narcissist...oh what fun...but I’m finally moving on and recovering well, my fitness continues, I eat healthier and am moving on with new dates, life has been busy.

In fact I have a new hobby,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpl...Hh6L15fpUx0t4w

I have started up a YouTube channel, and no...there is nothing Kinky on there, friends and family will see this...but...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

General (re)view on chastity devices

Posted 01-31-2020 at 03:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Recently, I am trying to wear my new chastity belt over a longer period of time, being mostly on no touch for the remaining time for a Sir. My longest chastity period straight has been around 3 weeks. And I also don't have gathered that much chastity time alltogether. I own a dozen chastity cages and one belt. Also, it's just a few years now that I tried chastity. So I am by no way an expert here.

But what I'd like to talk about is a big shift in my expectation and appreciation of chastity...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Casual Domme No More!

Posted 01-30-2020 at 08:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-31-2020 at 11:41 PM by Butterfly

Over the past few years I have really grown into my Domme role. My first relationship as a Domme was with Colosubguy. It just kind of happened spontaneously in chat one day. He was a great sub and a lot of fun, but after a few months, we just weren't able to meet each others needs. We ended things amicably and went our seperate ways. He is now in an amazing relationship with a new Domme who is perfect for him.

After that experience, I really didn't embrace my Domme side much at all. Instead
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Posted 01-29-2020 at 03:13 AM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)
Updated 05-14-2020 at 03:01 AM by RubinPhoxx (Updating with more entries, and layout slight change)

Willing to consider trying new things, if it's a problem I'll add it to my limits

Work in Progress (continuously adding and adapting)

Loves: PM Dares/Receiving and Giving avatar/signature/profile changes

trying new things, Trap/Trick dares, Loss of control, power exchange, games of chance

*Teamviewer/Anydesk, Account Takeover, Parental Controls

Maybe: Hypnosis

Dislikes/Punishments: writeforme tasks...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 01-29-2020 at 02:24 AM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)
Updated 05-14-2020 at 12:33 AM by RubinPhoxx (Sorting and cleaning up. Added a couple Truths, and link to other PM Blog entry)

Loves | Likes | Unsure of | Dislikes | Would hate

You may send up to 5 PM Dares to me at a time.
You may also add PM Dare's to my Calendar directly. If I can't complete any dares right away, I will move them to a time when I can complete them and report on my progress via a blog page.

Special thanks to Cassandra for this PM Dare, read her blog post and please send me this dare often
[1]PM me "FORWARD" and another user's PM dare list link(s), and...
Old

PM Dares 2020

Posted 01-25-2020 at 08:58 PM by AbuseMyBalls

PM me Denied (#1-3) and I’ll lock my cock for that amount of days

PM me Plugged and I will insert my butt plug into my hole for an hour

PM me Piss Maid and I will pee all over my toilet seat and lick it clean

PM me 2020 and I’ll hit my nuts with a rubber mallet 2020 times

My kik is Cute960
Posted in Uncategorized