Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

General (re)view on chastity devices

Posted 01-31-2020 at 03:09 PM by CSasha

Recently, I am trying to wear my new chastity belt over a longer period of time, being mostly on no touch for the remaining time for a Sir. My longest chastity period straight has been around 3 weeks. And I also don't have gathered that much chastity time alltogether. I own a dozen chastity cages and one belt. Also, it's just a few years now that I tried chastity. So I am by no way an expert here.

But what I'd like to talk about is a big shift in my expectation and appreciation of chastity to when I started. For a long time, I dreamed about the perfect chastity device. You could wear it permanent, without any opening, it wouldn't harm your body, and you could only get out with a key.

Now I realized, bullocks! Such a device does or at least should never exist. Imagine you have a traffic accident. Can you imagine the rescue teams and doctors saying?: "We couldn't save this person's life (or limbs, or genitals, or whatever) because of their chastity device."
Or what if you had a serious swelling or another illness getting in conflict with your chastity device? "Oh, we can help you, as soon as you find a way out of this thing. Otherwise, these conditions will seriously harm or even kill you."

Security

I have a rather usual steel chastity belt I think. That means it's a few milimeters thin. Sure, it's possible to open it with the right tools. Even a very heavy, thicker version I have seen, it's not unbreakable.

Practically, most chastity devices have a lock. For a good reason. You'll never know, see above. You can pick locks. Given time, tools, and practise. Glueing, melting, if it works, it's just if you hadn't have a lock, see above.

And then there's the pull-out, especially but not necessarily solely with the chastity cages.

Finally, the largest Human sexual organ is ... the brain! There's much more to sexual pleasure than just the genitals. Oh my dear rose and asshole. How sensible and enjoyable can you get? Personally, I am very sexually-sensitive in my armpits. I think I even came once only by being fondled there.

Hygiene

Human bodies and all their parts must be cleaned. Peeing through a tiny hole in a tube around your penis or a grid is messy, the least by the little amounts staying there. In the end, you need to free the parts locked away for cleaning and checking up if everything is alright. There might be some serious injuries you don't notice because you went numb there.

Comfort

Comfort wearing it is in special conflict with safety. But if you can't literaly bear the device because it's too straining for your body or your daily life, then just forget about wearing it longr or even permanent.

The best chastity device ever

There is one very old 'chastity device' though which works 100% secure: you chain the hand out of reach of the body and also keep anything to reach it, too, maybe also chain the feet if the person is that flexible. No touching possible, ever. No friction possible to get. There's one catch though: you cannot care for yourself that way, quite the contrary, you have to be taken good care off to not get broken or damaged (psychologically at least). You need to cleaned, fed etc.

My conclusion

I don't know how aware I have been of this at the start, but it's crystal clear for me now:

The practice ofChastity is a consensual commitment. You consent to not exploit any possible way. The chastity devices are only tools to help you go through with your commitment.

The best thing about the chastity belt is that it prevents me from any touch at all ... besides the necessary openings and time without it.

Because, that commitment to deny that pleasure of touching your genitals for the pleasure of others, possibly involving the humiliation of being denied or the pain of erections in the device, that's a great pleasure in itself. I have been rarely as horny as while I have been and are in chastity. It's an anormous amount, makes my whole body way more sensitive, and it's a quite different quality of horniness, up to make me sweat in a horny fever or shake from the cold of it. There's a strong drive towards having arousing fantasies during it, too.
Well, that's my experience. I also read about relaxation and a very cool, calm life in chastity.

Anyway, if you like to be denied or being chaste, I highly recommend giving chastity devices a try.

I'd recommend to not go for the cheapest cages right away. Look for some reviews like this. I can tell originals like the CB-6000, the holy trainer, or the vice don't come with that low price of way under 100$ or €.

Have fun with any of your kinks
Views 891 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are right that never taking it off is ill advised. And also that there's no such thing as a 100% secure device. Although I must say I have yet to figure out how to get out of my Holy Trainer.

I do like my Holy Trainer. Despite it being off-the-shelf, it's a pretty good fit and very comfortable to wear. Except at night, because those involuntary erections always come.

That's another misconception about chastity devices: that they prevent erections. They don't! They really really don't!

Great blog!
  2. Old Comment
    Very good to here that, Jaro. Is the holytrainer a help for you to stay chaste? If yes, then how much? Could it or is it a solution to not wear it at night? Do you enjoy wearing it?

You are right about the erections as well. It might even add to the joy of it.