Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Blackmail: Will I actually do it?

Posted 07-22-2018 at 06:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-23-2018 at 06:34 PM by Butterfly

The one question I get asked the most about being in a blackmail relationship is:

Will you actually go through with it?

I always tell people YES! But they are skeptical.

The thing is, as much as I care about Jaro, if he deliberately broke our contract, I would be obligated to go through with our blackmail plan.

For those that haven't read our blog about how blackmail works for us, we have a three step plan.

STEP ONE
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My Mental Health and D/s

Posted 07-23-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Since my mental health was recently mentioned by a concerned member of this community, I thought I would write this blog to help alleviate any concerns, and maybe shed some light on my mental health and how it effects my D/s relationships.

I am a fairly open person. I have over 320 blogs posted on getDare and they range from kinky reports to romantic/sweet love notes to my husband/Dom. It includes tales of my little adventures, and lists of toys and tasks that I want to do. You can read
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Kink/BDSM Pet Peeves

Posted 07-24-2018 at 11:45 AM by lola.fox
Updated 07-24-2018 at 12:05 PM by lola.fox

This blog was inspired by a writing prompt and is not targeting a specific person or singular experience. If you’d like to receive the site where I receive my prompts from, please let me know and I’ll pass it along!

Kink/BDSM Pet Peeves

- Being referred to as Miss, Mistress, Pet, Little Girl, Girl or the like by anyone who has not been granted permission to call me a specific title. Whether it’s to show authority of your Dominant status or show respect as a submissive -...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Loophole Jumping Butterbrat

Posted 07-24-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a self proclaimed brat! I don't really think that it is a secret. I am proud to be a brat! I tend to get a lot of questions from people about my brattiness. People want to know why I brat or what it is that I do to be bratty. Well this blog is going to help explain! I have asked Icemaiden, the brattiest person I know, to help me as well! Her writing will be in pink and mine is in blue.

THE STIGMA

I think some people see the title “Brat” and they automatically think
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I'm leaving, on a jet plane ...

Posted 07-25-2018 at 01:26 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Well ... our bags are packed and we are ready to go. Our plane leaves in about 10 hours. We have one suitcase full of toys, lingerie, condoms, lube, and of course extra batteries.

Where are we going? Well, a nice family vacation of course! Nah, I am kidding. Well ... kinda ... we are going to visit my mom and family, but first we are going on a very exciting road trip to Ohio.

In Ohio we will be meeting 5 of our getDare friends at a kink convention. So many exciting people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting TheBrat Part 2: Glitter Spanking

Posted 08-23-2018 at 10:45 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This is the blog that I have been most excited about writing about: My glitter spanking!

It is something that has been on my bucket list for a long time and we just didn't seem to have the opportunity to do it (we were NOT doing it in our own home). But right before we left on vacation, Mr. Devious went to the store and bought 9 bottles of glitter. (we didn't want to have too little :P).

As kinky part of our vacation was winding down, I was starting to think that we wouldn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Kink Convention Part 1

Posted 08-02-2018 at 01:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-02-2018 at 07:45 PM by Butterfly

One of my bucket list items has been to attend a kink convention. Earlier this year, I was trying to arrange a getDare getTogether with some of my long term getDare friends. When I approached IHeartFun, she suggested that we should all try to meet at a kink convention in Ohio in July. Mr. Devious and I both loved the idea and it didn't take long for us to start planning.

We were all lucky enough to get tickets and a room in the host hotel, so we just had to worry about getting there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180727_212803.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	642  
A Butterfly Princess <3