Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

I'm leaving, on a jet plane ...

Posted 07-25-2018 at 01:26 PM by Butterfly

Well ... our bags are packed and we are ready to go. Our plane leaves in about 10 hours. We have one suitcase full of toys, lingerie, condoms, lube, and of course extra batteries.

Where are we going? Well, a nice family vacation of course! Nah, I am kidding. Well ... kinda ... we are going to visit my mom and family, but first we are going on a very exciting road trip to Ohio.

In Ohio we will be meeting 5 of our getDare friends at a kink convention. So many exciting people and experiences will be had this weekend: skinny dipping, classes, public nudity, outdoor play, glitter, maybe a threesome?

After we are done at the convention, we are going to Niagara Falls to meet two more of our getDare friends. While this part won't be overly kinky, I do get to give some spanks! Which I am really looking forward to.

After that our vacation gets a lot less kinky, but hopefully still exciting and fun.

So we are on our way out, don't miss us too much! We will be back in about two weeks! Stay tuned to hear all about!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 902 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hope you have a fantastic holiday!
  2. Old Comment
    I want to be the TSA guy who looks through that luggage later, lol

Niagara Falls, I haven't been yet.

Have a wonderful vacation! Two weeks, yeah ~ you'll be missed.

I'm glad you're excited. That's good you get to see family and friends, and to relax and have fun.

Safe journey, see you when you get back
    Updated 07-25-2018 at 01:54 PM by Joan Sky
  3. Old Comment
    Have awesome vacations! Travel safe.
  4. Old Comment
    Hope you all have a blast!!! :-)
  5. Old Comment
    Sounds like a blast, have fun!
  6. Old Comment
    I wish the the most fantastic holiday Miss! You have been looking forward to this a lot and you most definitely deserve it.

Oh and did I mention I am jealous about you going to that convention? I hope you get to try out some great new stuff there!
  7. Old Comment
    Have a good vacation - and lot's of experiences that make you go WOOF! (in a good way).
  8. Old Comment
    have a great vacation! I wish I was able to go to the con! ;A; but I'm going to spend a week in Japan instead. here's to next year! (Hopefully y'all go again?) and 2 weeks? I should be getting back from Japan around the time you get back from your vacation! I look forward to hearing all about the it! have loads of fun! and see ya when you get back! (Comiket 94 is gonna be awesome!)
    Posted 07-26-2018 at 03:45 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
    Updated 07-26-2018 at 03:48 AM by Twisted Kitten