Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Kink Convention Part 1

Posted 08-02-2018 at 01:56 PM by Butterfly
Updated 08-02-2018 at 07:45 PM by Butterfly

One of my bucket list items has been to attend a kink convention. Earlier this year, I was trying to arrange a getDare getTogether with some of my long term getDare friends. When I approached IHeartFun, she suggested that we should all try to meet at a kink convention in Ohio in July. Mr. Devious and I both loved the idea and it didn't take long for us to start planning.

We were all lucky enough to get tickets and a room in the host hotel, so we just had to worry about getting there.

The convention was held about 6 hours from where my mom lives (which is about a 40 hours drive from where we live), so we decided to combine the kink trip, into a family visit.

We flew to Ontario overnight Wednesday and spent one day with my mom and other close family members. After we caught up on some sleep Thursday night, we got into our rental car and started the 6 hours drive to Ohio.

Crossing the border was interesting. I had all of our paperwork ready: our passports, information for the rental car, our registration and hotel information for the convention ... I even had practiced saying that we were going to a kink convention, just in case! (I was NOT going to lie to the border patrol people). I was super confident ... until she asked me what a kink convention was .... eeeps. How do you even answer that? I am sure I went beat red and I looked to Mr. Devious in the passenger seat for help, but he looked back at me with a blank stare. All I could say was "umm ..." and finally she stepped in and asked "like sex toys and stuff?" and I have never been so relieved in my life. "YES!!" She asked a few more questions that I successfully answered, including whether we were selling sex toys or just spectators, (Mr. Devious held back a giggle at that one) and we were on our way!

The drive took longer than we had intended due to construction, but finally, after 7.5 hours of driving, we got to the hotel. Up to this point I wasn't nervous. I had other things to distract me ... packing, my to do list before leaving, flying, spending time with family, crossing the border, not getting car sick ... and now all of a sudden it was all hitting me! I wasn't nervous about the convention at all, nah I kind of knew what to expect and knew that there was no pressure to do anything that I didn't want to do. However, the part that made me sick to my stomach was meeting our friends from getDare. I was so worried about them not liking me.

Since we were late, we had a short time to get unpacked and ready for the opening ceremonies. We were in communication with everybody and knew that they were all at the hotel, and we were planning to meet most of them at the ceremonies. I had a quick shower and put on some makeup and then had Mr. Devious help me pick out my outfit. I had packed about 6 different pieces of lingerie, as well as 15 different pairs of panties. He chose a purple strappy mesh babydoll with wired mesh cups, and a black thong. I also chose to wear my leggings since I was still very nervous about being too exposed in front of other people. Finally, I completed the outfit with my collar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180727_212803.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	642

We were ready in enough time that we could make it to the newcomers orientation, so we headed down.

It was so weird to have my nipples so exposed in a "public" area. Other than the lobby and hotel restaurant, the whole space was considered "chocolate". That means that we were allowed to wear any kind of fetish wear, lingerie or absolutely nothing if we wanted to. We saw so many different outfits on our way to the main play space: there were body chains, complete nudity, rope harnesses, onesies, many different types of lingerie and body stockings, leather, etc. Basically anything you can imagine. And so many different body types. It was actually REALLY cool to see, and it helped me feel a little less shy about feeling exposed.

When we walked into the main play space, we were immediately waved over by a tall, pale, handsome guy that I recognized as Shadowice. Shadowice likes to call me Miss Blushyface, so I tried soooo hard not to blush as I went and took a seat behind him and his sub M (who is not on getDare).

The orientation started almost right away, so we didn't get to talk too much to start, which gave me a chance to catch my breath. The orientation wasn't anything earth shattering, very similar to the orientation that we went through when joining our local dungeon, but it was a good way to take in the environment and get familiar with the people who were hosting the event.

After the orientation, we had a few minutes before the opening ceremonies began. Shadowice invited us to move up next to him (he promised he wouldn't bite) and so we did. It was fun to talk with Shadow and M and Shadow made me promise to show him kitty pictures later (phones were not allowed in any public space).

Just then IHeartFun and Centralhigh2010 came in. IHeartFun is a tiny fierce ball of energy. She is exactly how I imagined her to be. Her energy is contagious and I felt as though she was going to bounce off the walls in excitement. Central on the other hand, is Hearts opposite. Also tiny (I swear she is a foot shorter than me), but very shy and adorable and quiet. I wanted to boop her on the nose right away. It was super cute when the person sitting between her and Heart took off her shirt and bra and was basically naked beside her. She got so red. It was so freaking cute, I just wanted to pinch her adorable little cheeks.

After the opening ceremonies, Mr. Devious and I were starving, so we went up to our room to eat some pizza. I was glad for the break. My senses were a bit overloaded and my introvert side was coming out a bit. We had a bit of a cuddle, some pizza and chocolate and then it was time to head back down.

It didn't take long to find the adorable Central watching an intense pain scene. Every time the bottom was kicked in the crotch, Central made a face. I think her faces were more interesting than the scene. I enjoyed watching her reactions.

Heart appeared and we all followed her outside to watch a fun messy scene of hers. On the way, we bumped into Slutpuppy and TheDon. My first reaction when meeting them was "holy shit they are like trees!" They were both soooo tall. Plut was gorgeous in a hot pink body stocking. I wanted to poke her nipples. Don, also looked really amazing all dressed up with cuffs and a leash. Both were a bit quiet, but seemed really friendly. My nerves disappeared almost completely now that I had met them all.

After watching Hearts scene in the courtyard outside for awhile, a few of us decided to go to the pool for a swim. Remember how I said the whole hotel was "chocolate"? Well that included the pool! I think 80% of the swimmers were naked, but I just couldn't bring myself to be naked. Instead, I wore a full one piece swimsuit.

Swimming was lots of fun, until the tickling started! I don't even know how it happened but Central learned that almost all of us were ticklish, so the tickle attacks started. It was really funny when she was attacking Don with tickles and all of a sudden realized that he was naked. She blushed so hard and then ran away. It made me laugh so hard. She is so adorable.

Central also kept trying to convince me to get naked, but that was NOT going to happen! Instead, Mr. Devious reached into my swimsuit and pulled my boobs out for everybody to see. I may have blushed a little bit, but I actually think I was pretty comfortable considering this is the first time my boobs had been out in public. It felt weird for them to be in the water, exposed, with other people so close, and my nipples definitely got hard, especially when I noticed Shadow looking. But, it was nothing that people haven't seen before. I share photos of my boobs all the time. After awhile I actually forgot they were out.

Our night ended with us going up to our room, showering, cuddling and cumming.

Stay tuned for more from Day 2 of the convention!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I was nice and didn't even mention it when I seen your cute boobies! You tried so hard to not blush around me think you ended up blushing way more than me don't think I did at all.
  2. Old Comment
    Omg, that sound's like so much fun I wish I could have gone too but that is so far away from me. You sound like you had a lot of fun and I hope you can attend more in the future.
  3. Old Comment
    Glad that you had a grand time. :-) I don't think I could have handled it. Way too shy.
  4. Old Comment
    This sounds SO much fun!!

Yay for exposed boobies!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shadowice View Comment
    I was nice and didn't even mention it when I seen your cute boobies! You tried so hard to not blush around me think you ended up blushing way more than me don't think I did at all.
    I think I did pretty good. I didn't blush nearly as much as I thought I would.

You didn't mention it that night, but I saw you looking :P However, you did mention it the next night :blush:
  6. Old Comment
    I am a very scary sadist thank you very!!! much it was so so fun meeting everyone <3 hope we can do it again one day
    Posted 08-04-2018 at 07:51 AM by centralhigh2010 centralhigh2010 is offline
  7. Old Comment
    wow, that sounds so much fun! Wish I could have the confidence to go to something similar, would be fun to go with Matt but yeah, that's not going to happen. Looking forward to the next parts. Hope you all have/had an amazing time
  8. Old Comment
    omg that sounds like a blast! Thank you for sharing your experience and I look forward to hearing about the rest of the adventure.
  9. Old Comment
    Omg! You got to meet so many people! It sounds like y'all had a ton of fun! I'm jelly!!!