Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Masturbation Musings

Posted 03-15-2019 at 01:51 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Releasing my male sub from a long period of chastity. Giving him the chance of having an orgasm if he can get it done in 60 seconds. Before letting him fuck a fleshlight I get him nice and hard with my mouth and then put numbing lotion on his leaking cock followed by 3 condoms. I start the timer and watch him frantically fuck the fleshlight continuing to grow more and more frustrated as he realized he is running out of time.

When the timer beeps, I stop him, remove the condom and gently
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Needles

Posted 03-12-2019 at 08:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-12-2019 at 09:48 PM by Butterfly

Sorry, this isn't about the kinky use of needles, this is probably a rather boring blog but I really needed to just have a safe place to talk about it this ...

For as long as I can remember, I have been scared of needles. I wasn't one of those kids who would faint or scream at the top of their lungs, but I was the kid who would skip vaccination days at school. My mom would instead make me an appointment at the doctor to have them done privately.

I remember as a child having
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Worth the wait

Posted 03-12-2019 at 02:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Anytime anybody asks for advice when it comes to finding a partner (online, or in person, kink or vanilla), I always end my advice with a variation of: It might suck now, but don't give up because when you find that special person, it is well worth the wait.

I believe that whole heartedly! But let me tell you ... it is so hard when you are searching
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Worth the wait.JPG
Views:	235
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	862   Click image for larger version

Name:	Adore you.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	863  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

6 Years: Then and Now

Posted 03-10-2019 at 08:18 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

March 15 marks 6 years of me being on getDare (I had a previous account before this one). So much has changed in 6 years. This site has really changed my life.

Also, this is my 400th blog post. 400!!! I honestly can't believe it.

So I decided to use this post to compare then versus now.

THEN
When I first joined getDare, I was shy, blushy and inexperienced. I couldn't say words like butt plug or enema out loud, never mind cock! I had never watched
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Butterfly 6th anniversary cake.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	861  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brat Apprentice

Posted 03-09-2019 at 09:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As most of you know, I have snagged an absolutely wonderful Dom - Dr. Dom. I am so glad to call him mine. However, he isn't ALL mine, that is because I share him with LittleMissSass.

When Dr. Dom told me that he wanted to continue a relationship with LittleMissSass as well as start a relationship with me, I will be honest, I was scared. Sharing is not something that I have been very good at in the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.22 average.

getDare: A safe place

Posted 03-06-2019 at 08:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have spent a lot of my life feeling unsafe. Growing up in the house that I did, I never knew when I would be verbally or emotionally attacked. I never knew what I was going to get when I walked in the door. I was constantly on edge.

It was a theme that continued throughout my teen years. Having friends who were hot and cold, off and on. Not having anybody who I could count on. It seemed that anytime I got attached to somebody they would hurt me or disappear.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Butterfly Boogers

Posted 03-06-2019 at 07:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-06-2019 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly

A former friend of mine suggested that I write this very blushy blog about my boogers. You can see the suggestion and make your own in my thread.

So ... *rolls eyes* ... here it is ...

When I was a kid, I, like a lot of youngins' loved to pick my nose. When I was about three, this fascination grew to an obsession. My mom said the worms "stop picking your nose" multiple times a day.

One night I was sitting on the stairs, looting for gold in my
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	860  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized