Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Transitions Information about transition in general and my transition
Old

How to properly ask for intimate questions

Posted 09-15-2021 at 09:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-15-2021 at 09:51 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: Without further knowledge, I consider any misbehavior based on lack of knowledge and awareness. For example, as an adolescence I ran up to every stranger on a meeting offering my hand immediately as they arrived, until someone educated me about the rudeness of that behavior. I just didn't know. And I still am educated on table manners on occasion.

Previously, I have written about Why I hate ASL - AgeSexLocation. But I have come to more insight what bothers me and how to fix...
Oracle
Old

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 2

Posted 02-13-2020 at 01:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

If you missed part 1, here is the link.

I had my 4th session the day before yesterday.

I managed to learn some tricks to help over issues when the laser sometimes doesn't want to fire despite trying a lot and everything seeming fine. Also, I am way more confident about using it at all. I also think I am faster and more efficient, having figured out when to turn it how, how to make sure to cover all the area and not overlap, and also get better with complicated area like...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 1

Posted 01-15-2020 at 09:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-13-2020 at 01:38 PM by CSasha

As requested, here's my experience with my home IPL laser so far.

Tweezing and laser hair removal

First of all, I'd like to transform my body into what I consider sexy which means hairless below the eyebrows, full head hair, and a slim or athletic body. There could be more but I am also reluctant regarding the effort. There's much more to life than just sex.

The strong wish to become hairless except for my headhair and eyebrows started around five...
Oracle
Old

Am I a femboy?

Posted 07-03-2019 at 04:23 AM by CSasha (I love words)

In a past blog entry I concluded that I am not a sissy.

Since I am not passing as a girl or woman, I am not a trap either (though I have been asked several times about my gender, and passed as a girl once (with my head bend down into my purse, my long hairs covering me).

Though I hate labels, especially others trying to put me in one, I came across the question if I am a femboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban dictionary
A femboy is a person, typically under the age of 30 years, who is biologically
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Update: More personal learnings about gender

Posted 06-24-2019 at 02:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-24-2019 at 02:40 AM by CSasha

I have been to a (pen&paper) role-playing con, second biggest in Germany, and went to a panel concerning LTBG issues in the hobby. It expanded into culture and media.

Since I specifically how we should handle the numbers when representing minorities, the consent reply from the panel line was: overrepresent! The Human mind was slow to change and so overrepresentation was needed (i.e. not just showing 10% of relationships-sex scene with non-hetero-normative partners, but one third or...
Oracle
Posted in Transitions
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Penis people and vagina people

Posted 06-21-2019 at 08:53 AM by CSasha (I love words)

So I recently had one of these talks again, with my roleplaying friends, the ones who were less cool about me playing a slutty femboy in Shadowrun Anyway, it came down to "natural facts" quite quickly again. They were annoyed and angry, and I was, too. We just changed the topic.

A couple of days later, I had a way more interesting talk with a close friend. It helped a lot that he knew way more about the facts and numbers. So here are my learnings, especially regarding words...
Oracle
Posted in Transitions
Old

Me and my ... Peecock

Posted 10-27-2018 at 02:30 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2018 at 03:03 AM by CSasha

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

So I have a peecock, a penis. It's quite average in size and shape, far away from perfect, a bit hairy, bend sidewards, but all in all a good piece. And it comes with the typical merits...
Oracle