Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

New year 2024

Posted 12-31-2023 at 02:04 PM by CSasha (I love words)

So I missed to post last new year, but let's come back to it. 2023 has been a pretty rough year, as I surprisingly lost my mother and one of our two cats.

What I missed to write is that I got a new job last year, quite necessary as my prior job has become quite toxic. Guess what, I am looking for a new job as the current one is disappointing and annoying me, having no future. Not as bad as the prior one, but bad enough to look around and switch as soon as I find something significant better...
Oracle
Old

221% more and better responses

Posted 12-11-2023 at 04:56 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I claim you are not getting nearly as many and as good replies to your messages to people as you could get, especially to potential partners in sex or life.

Inspired by a an older blog post, I like to share an actedote from my personal life:

I was about the age of 16 and with my older brother and his friends on a LAN party. For those too young to know, LAN stands for Local Area Network party, which meant everyone of us young people brought their chunky, heavy PC with equipment...
Oracle
Old

New year 2022

Posted 12-31-2021 at 03:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Happy new year to you all!

Time to have another anual look back and forward.

2021 was ending quite busy. I started in another promise with big amount of tasks. I found an awesome lover and keyholder. Very cuddly and kissy kissy, and I LOVE it and I love him. I had my first laser hair removal in a studio, only for face, hands, and feet, as recommend on consultation, and it already shows effect. I had family constellation therapy again, with a new coach, and she's awesome....
Oracle
Old

Why I won't ever force you ...

Posted 12-13-2021 at 07:04 AM by CSasha (I love words)

... for real.

Over the years, I have encountered so many people wanting to be forced to do things. While I want myself to feel forced their expectations come over to be forced for real. That's just not possible. Real non-consensual is illegal and should get the violator in trouble for good reasons.

For whenever it is played, hello sunshine! But that means we need a crystal-clear agreement that it is played. It needs everyone's conscience that what other and I offer to...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Breaking point

Posted 10-03-2021 at 08:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It has been over a decade ago when I was in a session with my husband, bend over a bar stool, being spanked with a crop on my ass cheeks. Stupid me was thinking I could make my husband stop smoking by asking to be hit until he did. Well, I cried and he stopped, not necessarily in that order. I had somehow reached by breaking point, giving me an epiphany about everybody making their own choices. Little spoiler here, he stopped on his own years later. Anyway, my husband had been a great top and stopped...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Kink: unfairness/being bullied/bully

Posted 09-29-2021 at 02:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Please keep in mind as a kink these behaviors are based on consent of all involved. You should never bully anyone for real. If you are bullied, seek help. Real bullying ruins people's life up to killing them.

That said, given my favor for add threads and PM dares, sometimes in some creatively mean ways, unfairness is one of my kinks. It's a special form of humiliation, possibly masochism, to let yourself be put under other people's powers of meaniness.

Like in these rule...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Lost siblings

Posted 09-27-2021 at 08:52 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Visiting my brother who had a stroke, I have some time to reflect on my mental health issues - burdens on my soul.

I could write at length about family constellation as a kind of shock therapy - short and intense, but if it's something for you'll find to it anyway. So I'll keep it short that it's a way I find good for me for two reasons: I struggle to commit to any ongoing long-term processes like a therapy with a therapatist over months and years with weekly sessions - and still consider...
Oracle