Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Counting up, 20, 21

Posted 01-16-2021 at 01:25 PM by CSasha

Better late than never. Who doesn't want to forget about 2020.

Quote:
Career-wise, I did a little step up, but I have to aquire a new job again after my project and work place has been canceled. I'd like to keep myself on the level and become good at it. Though, I might step out of my current industry for a while just to see how it is in another.

Kink-wise, deepthroats worked off, and now I only got a much lower amount to complete. My learning is, to possibly do shorter threads with lower amounts, but variations every time, so it keeps being fresh.

I am sure I learned to say 'no' more often and easily though I still can improve. Same for the number of projects on my schedule.
Quote:
But most of all, I felt blocked most of the past year. Have to overcome that obstacle within myself.
Finally, did a therapy session about that, result in short:
Need to open up and start to trust my partner, leaves me free to use my energy to progress my things.
My last two weeks I was already very motivated and worked well. In 2021, I'll continue that path of being more successful in my profession.

Quote:
I also got a chastity belt now but still got to train wearing it. So far I had to take it of after only a couple of minutes, and it's a hassle to put it on at all.
I tried, but it's too uncomfortable for me over time. I even got another chastity belt and still, I'd like to give it another try, but so far it didn't work for me.
I managed to stay in chastity in a chastity cage for officially nearly 100 days and in fact even for so many days. Mostly in a cherry keeper with weekly hygiene opening.

I enjoyed it, and I am still keyholding a few special, lovely persons. I don't know where the future leads me to here, though.

Quote:
Anyway, of course I want to complete my remaining deepthroats to do and start a new more exciting threads, maybe breaking new records, but focus is on keeping it fresh and interesting for every participant.
Finished them. I had another promise in the add thread for all which I still have lovense edge time and deepthroats to do, and of course, I want to finish those.

Quote:
Besides that, I want to further reduce my body hair. So far I only still tweezed and went to waxing my legs and butt. But now I got a decent IPL laser hair removal device. Still need to start using it though. It's again more of a long-term thing again with requirements of multiple sessions with breaks of couple of weeks.
I let down using the IPL device for the past few months, and my hair grow back, but way less than it was growing before, very obviously in total and to in response to which areas I cared for most.
So I am continuing this.

Quote:
I think I definitely improved in saying 'No' more often. But there's also still room for more of that.
Gotten better. Still want to improve. There's still a lot of room left.

Quote:
I definitely want to improve in building up and remaining relationships. Not only with my husband, which has slightly improved I think, but also with my best friends. All the time I had a hard time knowing what friendship actually is. Now I started to grasp it and do the things needed to keep in contact and support each other. I also like to dig into using rituals to feel better. Maybe I even celebrate my birthday, and if it is on my own.
Getting better. Slowly.

Quote:
Besides that, just currently I have been very lazy on meditations. Just isn't my thing right now. I watch interesting movies instead which also move my mind or relax me.
I started running on our crosstrainer device but already dropped not doing it every day or even every other day. Will see about that.
Still lazy again. I picked up doing sports a few times each weeks but dropped it again. So far, that with home office in this pandemic I gained significantly too much weight. Obviously, I want to get back to a healthy weight again.

Cheers on a good year 2021 for everyone
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1205 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Lots of goals and self improvement, best of luck with all of them!
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you very much.