Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Mental health

Posted 09-23-2021 at 01:36 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Thanks for the inspiration to knorke due to her lovely blog entry Time. Go have a look and possibly be inspired.

Fortunately, I am physically pretty healthy. Some issues with my teeth, my knees are sometimes muttering about their age, and I guess some organs are deteriorated to a degree I haven't noticed yet. It has been quite some time I had to see a doctor, and for minor issues like shoulder and neck muscles due to lack of relaxing exercise (I have a desk job), not to speak of having...
Oracle
Old

Remember, it's fantasy!

Posted 01-31-2019 at 10:07 AM by CSasha (I love words)

"All the world's a stage ..."

I fantasize about being mistreated, abused, raped, enslaved, and other kinky stuff. But, it IS a fantasy! I don't really like to be. When I do, it's all consensual and involves an end, anytime by my word. It also implies rules.

I also don't want to ruin my social life or career, my fiances, commit crimes, harm myself beyond reason and much more. Most of us don't want that, at least to my expression.

But when I get horny,...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Learning to Roar

Posted 12-14-2018 at 11:31 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by Butterfly's blog entry Hear me ROAR

Around 3 years ago, I had a pretty rough year with three serious visits to the emergency room. Since then, I learned these vital lessons I want to share with you now:

1. We are all broken.

Everyone. At least a little bit. And I don't mean just a little spleen or so. Everyone of us picked up bad habits and unhealthy attitudes from several past generations and human culture. Plus traumatas.
Usually,...
Oracle
Old

I want to be little

Posted 02-14-2018 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

At least I guess so. Frequently, when talking to my husband, I use my childish voice. I play foolish with him on a regular basis. Fits with playing video games too much, not cleaning up my room and going to bed way too late.

Sometimes I wish someone brought me to bed (my husband already did once or twice), but more important I want to be cared and nursed for a while, even liften and carried in strong, responsible arms. I guess I did miss such attention in my childhood so I long for it...
Oracle